Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th’s best
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m a 14th region guy, have been for a long long time, with that being said, who’s some of your top players by position on the 14th after 2 weeks?   Appreciate any input , 14th region teams please.  And thanks
Not to be a homer but Max Johnson is hands down the best football player in the 14th. No argument.
(08-28-2022, 07:19 PM)king360 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be a homer but Max Johnson is hands down the best football player in the 14th. No argument.
I agree with that.  As far as all around, both sides of the ball, he’s on another level.
(08-28-2022, 07:19 PM)king360 Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be a homer but Max Johnson is hands down the best football player in the 14th. No argument.

What position and where’s he play?

id take #41 from Hazard over him bc he needs good players around him to be good #41 is a monster that makes things happeni will say this i think with the several real good players Hazard has this year i think they will be playing on the carpet this year