Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin @ East Ridge
Im going with ER !! They want the playoffs.. sooo it will be a fight till the END !!
GO WARRIORS !!! :letsparty
Im going to have to go with Magoffin Co. in this one. Coach McCoy has done a gret job over there and I'd say:
MC-21
ER-7
Im going to have to go with Magoffin Co. in this one. Coach McCoy has done a great job over there and I'd say:
MC-21
ER-7
East Ridge's starting middle linebacker/fullback Brad Branham should be returning to the lineup. He will be wearing a brace on his left elbow.
Magoffin's Defensive front (ie. Linemen) needs to step up and make some big plays against the Warriors!
Possible a "foggy game" with rain in the forecast. These two teams put on a show last year at MC. Look fo another game like that, but I do think the experience by the Hornets will get the edge on the Warriors. ER is at home and I don't knoe if it is a homecoming game or senior night, but that could play a role in the game as well. Which ever team hangs onto the ball will be key as well, but I do beleive Magoffin Co. is to much of a ball controlling team for the Warriors. Even though the Hornets lost to Sheldon Clark and Belfry, I do think that was two of the best games MCHS has played this season, very emotional and never quit. Good luck to both schools for a clean game.

MC - 36
ER - 22
All I can do is hope and pray that Magoffin will show up and play like I know they can.
:worthy:

Magoffin is (3 - 4) on the season counting the Forfeit.
East Ridge is (2 - 6) on the season.

Lets hope Magoffn can come off their loss and open week and play a great football game.
Im going with East Ridge in this one.[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/COMPAQ%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
THIS GAME IS A PRIDE GAME AND WHOEVER SHOWS THE MOST...WIL WIN THE FOOTBALL IMO! Who wants it most?? Only time shall tell, like both of these teams and both coaches and wish the best for both of them! Good Luck Warriors and Hornets!
This game will go to the Warriors. The games that ER and Magoffin have won were agnist sub par teams(ER-wins over Phelps and KCC)(MC-wins over SF, Allen Central, and Evangel Christian). Im not going to play the Schedule weakness/strength thing, But ER has had the harder schedule. This game wont be close ER will blow MC away. Sure we lost down at MC last year by one point but, this year should be diffrent. im looking for ER to come away with the W by at least 2 Tds.
I think the warriors will pull this one off!