Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin @ East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big game for both teams lets hear em':Cheerlead
east ridge plays lcc this week
Yeah I thought ER played LCC to. I'll take LCC over ER then ER over Mog.
xoJouseox Wrote:Yeah I thought ER played LCC to. I'll take LCC over ER then ER over Mog.
He was talkin bout next week and its the only chance magoffin has to go to playoffs...i wil say
MC: 28
ER: 14
Da Hornets!
If MC goes in fired up I see them winning
IDK about that... if the fog comes in like it has the last few times ER played Magoffin, ER might walk away with this one....

i would know, i played for ER
Magoffin Co.
East Ridge
Magoffins last chance...... I say.

MC: 28
ER: 14
The Hornets hopefully will win this one.

They need to show up to play in the both the halves with the same intensity as they have the last 2 games they have played in. The defense needs to hold East Ridge in check and not let them gain the lead and cofidence..

The Special Teams for Magoffin need to step up big time! They cannot allow the same kind of results on kick offs and punt returns as they did against Belfry.

So Special Teams, what are you going to? Are you going to come to play next week and tackle someone or let them blow right past you for the score or give them great field position????
Your killing the defense, putting their back against the wall on every change of possession!
Tricky Wrote:The Hornets hopefully will win this one.

They need to show up to play in the both the halves with the same intensity as they have the last 2 games they have played in. The defense needs to hold East Ridge in check and not let them gain the lead and cofidence..

The Special Teams for Magoffin need to step up big time! They cannot allow the same kind of results on kick offs and punt returns as they did against Belfry.

So Special Teams, what are you going to? Are you going to come to play next week and tackle someone or let them blow right past you for the score or give them great field position????
Your killing the defense, putting their back against the wall on every change of possession!
They are definately going to tackle someone....this is not belfry its east ridge a little bit more even matched game. the young kids our mostly all of our special teams and there doing pretty good... and i think they have stepped up a lot.
This could come down to the last drive. Good Luck to both.

East Ridge- 28
Magoffin County- 26
This Game should not be talked about right now! Right now Letcher Central is on the top of the list. Ill post my comment about the game after ER played LCC and not til than!
ER
MC with the win
Magoffin Co......Hasn't been to playoffs in 11yrs. Go M.C.!!!!!
This is also ER's last chance to get to the playoffs....the seniors ER has now wont let them lose this game

ER 20
MC 18
Magoffin Co will win this 1
Should be a good one just like last year, both teams will be playing with everything they have. But, I agree with the above statement, I don't think the ER seniors will let this one slip away like they have a couple of others this season.
Magoffin - 32
East Ridge - 28
Magoffin, has some seniors too. And I don't see them letting this opportunity escaping them either.

The Hornets will travel to East Ridge ready to play and leave it all on the field. I look for the Hornets defense to step up and make it hard for East Ridge to move the ball on them.

The Hornets win in a close one!

MC-18
ER-12
Chester McCoy will pull this one out IMO. I was much more impressed with Magoffin Co. than I was with East Ridge when SC faced each one. Here is me pulling for Coach McCoy.

Hornets: 28
Warriors: 14
MC ........Go Hornets!
I dont have anything to say this all im going to say is ER by 10+
Coach Branham has brought discipline to this team. I think East Ridge is more able to fight in the fourth quarter. My prediction-ER by 14
East Ridge by 3
east ridge
Personally I see East Ridge taking a win this time
I think this will be a very good game
both teams seem to about equal
but I say ER by 3
Coach O and the rest won't let history repeat itself. Last year we should have won. Warriors will make it to the playoffs!!!
Pages: 1 2