Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County-Betsy Layne Predictions
BIG-J#68 Wrote:not sure y BL dosent play lasy and they were 3-1 n pre-season i was at every game and see bigpun u juss made a fool of urself u juss proved me right by shoin pikeville has out p-burg 2 shame almost every year think bout wat u put on these threads b4 u put it on them lol i got my bobcats winning big over these chumps
I look like a fool? You are the one who has no concept of spelling or grammar. BTW pre-season doesn't count for anything. You also came across saying that Pikeville was 2A. Well they aren't, they are 1A and in your district (they are actually a smaller school than BL). Please don't piss off the Panthers a week before you play them. Your coach did that last week when he sent that e-mail to P-burg saying that BL was going to win. How did that work out? Any ways I would just be concentrating on how I could beat Jackson Co., not how to piss off a district foe. I'm still going with Jackson by 2-3 TD's in this one.
bigpun Wrote:I look like a fool? You are the one who has no concept of spelling or grammar. BTW pre-season doesn't count for anything. You also came across saying that Pikeville was 2A. Well they aren't, they are 1A and in your district (they are actually a smaller school than BL). Please don't piss off the Panthers a week before you play them. Your coach did that last week when he sent that e-mail to P-burg saying that BL was going to win. How did that work out? Any ways I would just be concentrating on how I could beat Jackson Co., not how to piss off a district foe. I'm still going with Jackson by 2-3 TD's in this one.

District foe? Pikeville shouldn't even have to play a district game, they ought to let them play 10 games of their choice because they are in the easiest district I have ever seen. I think foe is giving the cats too much credit, maybe district member, or co-participant, but isn't a foe someone or something of equal ability that you have a rivalry to beat?
im not sure abou the BL game but i do know jenkins starts at 8
Smokey Wrote:both teams are usually bad, but I'll go with Jackson by 2 TDs

Jackson Co. won a couple last year as a NEW team. A little too early to say they are "usually" bad. Get it together man.
I think they are pretty even as far as the calliber of talent goes. I am gonna pick Jackson Co. because I believe their kids are coached better.

J.C-21
B.L.-15
I'm gonna say Betsy Layne in this one! GL Bobcats
launchpad4 Wrote:District foe? Pikeville shouldn't even have to play a district game, they ought to let them play 10 games of their choice because they are in the easiest district I have ever seen. I think foe is giving the cats too much credit, maybe district member, or co-participant, but isn't a foe someone or something of equal ability that you have a rivalry to beat?

You know to be a Betsy Layne alum you sure do put them down alot
Well its like win your child does something you disapprove of, you still love them, but you are mad at them. I think Betsy Layne could have a great program. There are kids that want to play football there. They just don't know how to run a program at the school. I definately don't question their effort or desire I just think that they don't know what goes into a program and that they have been beat for so long they don't think they can win. Which isn't true. They can win almost every game they play, but the program and the school doesn't support or show that kind of faith in the players.