Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson County-Betsy Layne Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How does everyone think this one will turn out since Jackson just came off a big win against Powell County? Rip28, hadn't heard from you in a while so just wondering what you thought about this one since you were wrong on the last one and since you are from Betsy Layne.Wink
I am a bobcat fan threw and threw and idc what anyone says I think the bobcats will win considering i was on the team when we beat powell co. last year
Jackson
Besty layne 22
Jackson Co. 14
I don't know anything about Jackson County so I'm not gonna make a prediction.

Good Luck Bobcats!
I'll go with my Bobcats!!!!!!

Wink Wink Go Bobcats Wink Wink
Betsy Layne-20
Jackson-12
jb05 Wrote:How does everyone think this one will turn out since Jackson just came off a big win against Powell County? Rip28, hadn't heard from you in a while so just wondering what you thought about this one since you were wrong on the last one and since you are from Betsy Layne.Wink

Man, you are ingenious. How did you find out where RIP was from. Those two teams are both horrible. If Betsy Layne can't win this game, not going to be a good season.
Betsy layne-24
Jackson-16
Im a whole lot smarter then you think I am. It's not very nice to call either team horrible but your putting these teams down and they have to be in the same boat because when was the last time betsy lane has had a winning season. Powell or Jackson could both hang b/c powell has two studs at recievers and jackson has 3 studs with their d end and both running backs.
betsy layne-24 jackson-0
jb05 Wrote:How does everyone think this one will turn out since Jackson just came off a big win against Powell County? Rip28, hadn't heard from you in a while so just wondering what you thought about this one since you were wrong on the last one and since you are from Betsy Layne.Wink
Jackson co 28 Betsy Layne 6, Jackson co. is better than people might think.
I just hope the bobcats come ready to play and I'll be there .
F.N.L. Wrote:Man, you are ingenious. How did you find out where RIP was from. Those two teams are both horrible. If Betsy Layne can't win this game, not going to be a good season.
Cool See you up on the hill Friday, Jackson has a hoss at their fullback, Hopefully we come ready to play. "RED" will have them ready I hope.
My heart says bobcats, but my brain says Jackson. Go Cats!
Betsy Layne
Jackson by 10
BIG-J#68 Wrote:betsy layne-24 jackson-0

:lmao:
No way Betsy Lane will win by that much....If BL does win, it will be by a small margin,...I'm taking Jackson by 1 td
shiggin#68 Wrote:I am a bobcat fan threw and threw and idc what anyone says I think the bobcats will win considering i was on the team when we beat powell co. last year
So you mean to tell me that just because you were on the team that only won one game last year, automatically puts you in winners circle against Jackson. Come on now let's try to make some sense when we speak. Jackson Co. should win this one by 2-3 TD's.
I belive this will be a dog fight and if Jackson doesnt have a let down this game they should win. But with so much inexperince and it only being a second year program can Jackson over come beating all odds last friday and come up with a victory this friday? Only time will tell and i will pick jackson 42-21
both teams are usually bad, but I'll go with Jackson by 2 TDs
I'll give Betsy Layne the nod in this one
betsy layne is better than every thinks they were 3-1 n pre season and juss becuz the lost 2 p-burg a 2A school dosent mean they suck let p-burg play pikeville or someone thats n 2A then c how much the LOSE by i got my bobcats winning this 1........betsy layne-24 jackson-12
Would someone please post the correct times for the Bobcat Bowl games!!!!

BL-Jackson
Jenkins -Beth Haven
Jackson Co. is a new program that began play last season I believe. I think BL may just win this one. I'll go with the Cats by a field goal.

16-13
BIG-J#68 Wrote:betsy layne is better than every thinks they were 3-1 n pre season and juss becuz the lost 2 p-burg a 2A school dosent mean they suck let p-burg play pikeville or someone thats n 2A then c how much the LOSE by i got my bobcats winning this 1........betsy layne-24 jackson-12
P-burg and Pikeville play pretty much every year. The past 6 meetings have resulted in wins for Pikeville. You need to check your stats before you spout off about how P-burg will beat Pikeville and by how much.
1999--Pikeville-39--P-burg-0
2000--Pikeville-26--P-burg-13
2003--Pikeville-2--P-burg-0 Forfeit by P-burg
2004--Pikeville-14--P-burg-0
2005--Pikeville-33--P-burg-7
2006--Pikeville-22--P-burg-6
BTW Jackson Co. wins this one by 2-3 TD's.
RB#2 Wrote::lmao:
No way Betsy Lane will win by that much....If BL does win, it will be by a small margin,...I'm taking Jackson by 1 td

For the love of God Betsy Layne has a y in it. Why can't people figure this out. It is a town,not a street. It is named after a person. Not a road that they drive on. Come on this is quite annoying for us BL alums.
jackson blow out
let me ask a question how does a team play 4 scrimmages b/c if this happens then somebody is doing something illegal down in betsy layne. The 1st game of the bobcat bowl is at 6pm then the second game follows so i belive it would probably kick off at 830. Why does Betsy Layne not play the night cap of their own bowl most people who host bowls always play the last game?
not sure y BL dosent play lasy and they were 3-1 n pre-season i was at every game and see bigpun u juss made a fool of urself u juss proved me right by shoin pikeville has out p-burg 2 shame almost every year think bout wat u put on these threads b4 u put it on them lol i got my bobcats winning big over these chumps
Pages: 1 2