Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49th District Tournament Red Bird 71 OBI 62 Final
Don’t count the jags out just yet! There may be a upset in district 😉
Well I'm not taking nothing from Red Bird but I do not see them at all upsetting the Tigers so that's why I'm saying Clay better be getting prepared for the arena. So yes I'm counting my chickens because I don't see no where on the floor red bird can matchup with Clay. So yes I agree it's going to be a journey for Clay at the arena for the first time appearance but if Robinson plays n Clay can win the district n get a winners side then yes I see them making it to the second round n getting there feet wet at the arena. But Clay had played very well this season n yes they can subject to choke but I think this group of boys is going to set aside personal and bring team to the arena n make it to rupp. It will be a battle but Clay is Clay and we have fit bigger n larger trial's n battles before and I'm going to give these boys the benifit of doubt that they will go conquer what ever obstacle is threw at them during the post season. They have a point to make n I think it starts Wednesday night against Red Bird.
NLFAN Wrote:Night rider the other kid would be the Estep boy he would sure help them next year after the other left they said he was from clay co if that’s the right one! Hall did play good but 33 for red bird gave him a hard way to go last night.

Okay I know now the white guard, I thought you was talking about the Suchi kid and I know he is a senior, I was confused. You must not have been at the game last night 🤣🤣 the Hall kid had 23 is what I seen on 13th region stats and the Hoskins kid #33 didn't have but 6 or 8 points and set out alot due to fouls and eventually fouled out. You must be a Red Bird fan. Red Bird or Oneida would have got beat by Clay then Clay will choke in the region. Go South Laurel 🏀🏀
Night rider I’m not at all if you can’t tell by my name! 😂😂 But I can tell you must be a Hall fan for sure 🤣 But he’s a good ball player not taking nothing away from a kid but he couldn’t handle the big boys is all I’m saying
NLFAN Wrote:Night rider I’m not at all if you can’t tell by my name! 😂😂 But I can tell you must be a Hall fan for sure 🤣 But he’s a good ball player not taking nothing away from a kid but he couldn’t handle the big boys is all I’m saying

Not at all what????? You keep slipping on down, you've lost me 😒😒 yes I am a fan of many good player's as in Hall, Cromer, Shepherd, Robinson, Curry, Napier, Akal, Burd, Benton, Kelley......shall I go on? I go to ALOT of games. I'm not sitting on a social page and going back and forth with someone that apparently don't know the game of basketball. NLFAN (good name by the way)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Night R Wrote:Not at all what????? You keep slipping on down, you've lost me 😒😒 yes I am a fan of many good player's as in Hall, Cromer, Shepherd, Robinson, Curry, Napier, Akal, Burd, Benton, Kelley......shall I go on? I go to ALOT of games. I'm not sitting on a social page and going back and forth with someone that apparently don't know the game of basketball. NLFAN (good name by the way)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seems like NLfan don’t know basketball. Last Night Hall carries Oneida. Has much of the season. I’ve been to a few of Oneidas practice and the guards just couldn’t make the passes they needed to. I watched the coach make them work on post entry for an hour. But they prefer to shoot the three and keep missing. I’m going to miss watching Hall and Woods at Oneida.