Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Murray
Mr cold74 Wrote:You literally just discredit your opponent tomorrow by saying well next week when we play it will be this kind of weather hopefully the upset occurs tomorrow I would love to hear the excuse for that

As I said, it’s my prediction. It will most likely be exactly what happens. If not, then you have something. If not, it’s just like I said and instead of arrogant, it shows we have been here many times before, saw this script and understand what is going to happen.

I will go one step further, the semis are going to be either a running clock or dang close as well.
Hide the women and children, the Cards are coming!
The only problem Acy, is that the back up quarterback for Murray lit Caldwell up last week I think he will be a lot better this time I’m still going with Mayfield and I will call at 48-24 The back up quarterback may not be as good as the season starter but he does concern me
I think the CC Tigers were at a bit of a disadvantage that we won’t be in. They had never seen that WV play. We actually played a little more than a half against him and only gave up 6.
Dang spell check. WV is supposed to be qb, I don’t know how spell check gets WV but it does.
Rowdy Sokolowski

20 - 29 = 287 0

decent night in anybody's book.
Mayfield 42-Murray 10 Stinson is lighting them up
mysonis55 was right running clock
Some arrogant guy picked Mayfield to put a running clock on Murray. It was 56-10 when the jv came in. Running clock and still arrogant.
I was wrong about OC though. Now we have to put a running clock on McClean Co.
Mayfield gets edmonson county next week
McLean county goes to somerset next week
Well he can't be correct 100% of time
McClean Co, Edmonson Co, tomatoe, Tomato. Still equals another running ��*♀️ ��
I said 48-24 I was off a wee bit