Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Corbin @ 5A Pulaski County 08/31/18
Not been able to get it done*
Not going to predict a score but I'm taking the Hounds in this one. Been extremely impressed with Corbin in this early season. I think Corbin, and Central, are the two teams that may have a chance at dethroning the champs. My Pirates will be in mix by seasons end, IMO, but have a lot of work to do. Corbin all night in this one.
64SUR Wrote::pondering: Remember the date 55 September 21, September 21, September 21, September 21 :lmao:

Can I ride the bus to go watch Corbin beat Mayfield?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Not going to predict a score but I'm taking the Hounds in this one. Been extremely impressed with Corbin in this early season. I think Corbin, and Central, are the two teams that may have a chance at dethroning the champs. My Pirates will be in mix by seasons end, IMO, but have a lot of work to do. Corbin all night in this one.
That’s a tall task for any team. I think if we wouldn’t have played so timid and coached the same way it might have been a little closer. But they would have still won. We just didn’t have the speed last year or the weapons in the right place on offense to do it. This year, I know we’ve got the people in the right place. Speed..... we are an extremely fast team overall. But BC had some tough WR’s last year and I know of a couple they have back. But ya never know what could happen Under the lights.
billsizemore63 Wrote:Yea I picked my score bc I think it’s a combination of pulaski not being quiet as good as they usually are and Corbin being better than they were the past few years. Corbin has had a solid squad really since Haddix has arrived but he’s herb to close the deal. I hope he gets it done. I really liked him when he coached here at Perry Central really hated to see him leave. But PCC is like UK always be a basketball school
herb to close the deal?
There will be a Bad Moon Rising Friday night. Pulaski coming off a loss and at home. PC 27 Corbin 21.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:There will be a Bad Moon Rising Friday night. Pulaski coming off a loss and at home. PC 27 Corbin 21.
Go Maroons!
I think the Redhounds will be too much 35-14.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:There will be a Bad Moon Rising Friday night. Pulaski coming off a loss and at home. PC 27 Corbin 21.

The only thing that’s gonna resemble a moon is the score board when corbin lights it up haha
pjdoug Wrote:herb to close the deal?

Meant to be “has yet to close the deal” obviously. I was driving. I corrected it in an additional comment but it was deleted
pjdoug Wrote:Go Maroons!

You’d cheer for ISIS over corbin hahaha.

*sent you a PM btw**
Y’all sure go a good coach with Coach Haddix! Sure hated to see him leave Perry Central but obviously I understand why
Hound05 Wrote:The only thing that’s gonna resemble a moon is the score board when corbin lights it up haha

Confusednicker:
billsizemore63 Wrote:Y’all sure go a good coach with Coach Haddix! Sure hated to see him leave Perry Central but obviously I understand why
overrated:Thumbs:
Haddix has done a great job. Hounds have got progressively better since he has been there. They have athletes all over the field on both sides of the ball.
Hound05 Wrote:You’d cheer for ISIS over corbin hahaha.

*sent you a PM btw**

That's funny. lol
billsizemore63 Wrote:Meant to be “has yet to close the deal” obviously. I was driving. I corrected it in an additional comment but it was deleted
don't be texting and driving. I dont want to see 64SUR's cousin get injured.
Hound05 Wrote:Surprising.... I figured you’d take Danville hahah

Come on, even Corbin folks understand sarcasm...Plus I am a Casey guy but I was an Admiral fan for real, no sarcasm there for years after working there for years. I knew Corbin would beat Danville and was actually surprised Danville still has some talent. Danville, with really bad players (which they don't have bad players) would still beat a lot of teams just because of coaching. Corbin's coach has earned my respect, and is the real deal. Estep has been the real deal since he was a freshman.
Pulaski is not close to what they have been. Loss to Wayne which is in a rebuilding year doesn't inspire confidence. If Corbin is a top 3 team in 3A they should win by 21 or more.
smoke1015 Wrote:Come on, even Corbin folks understand sarcasm...Plus I am a Casey guy but I was an Admiral fan for real, no sarcasm there for years after working there for years. I knew Corbin would beat Danville and was actually surprised Danville still has some talent. Danville, with really bad players (which they don't have bad players) would still beat a lot of teams just because of coaching. Corbin's coach has earned my respect, and is the real deal. Estep has been the real deal since he was a freshman.

I know bud. I’m just messing with ya. I know your a casey guy too. I’ve been impressed with what Stonebreaker has done there. Guys like him will never get coach of the year, but he definitely deserved consideration for the job he has done. But I don’t think guys like him really care that much about a meaningless award
Tonight is interesting.

Wayne won @ Pulaski last week and we (Boyle) play @ Wayne next Friday. I'm curious to see how Corbin handles Pulaski tonight and how we handle Danville.

3A starts coming into focus real soon.
Don't underestimate the Hounds this year #12 Estep is something special..... Kid is fast and smart.

Hounds 35. PC 14
Hound05 Wrote:That’s a tall task for any team. I think if we wouldn’t have played so timid and coached the same way it might have been a little closer. But they would have still won. We just didn’t have the speed last year or the weapons in the right place on offense to do it. This year, I know we’ve got the people in the right place. Speed..... we are an extremely fast team overall. But BC had some tough WR’s last year and I know of a couple they have back. But ya never know what could happen Under the lights.
Yea, Estep should have played QB last year with sizemore at FB/TE/LB. Championship game would have been a shootout. Only coaching decision I haven't understood since Haddix took over. You got a kid that signed to play baseball at UK and he isn't starting at QB?