Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3A Corbin @ 5A Pulaski County 08/31/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Corbin 35
Pulaski 7
Corbin - 45
Pulaski - 24
Bombs away :football: :football::football: in this one both teams with stop Notch Qb in the the state with Qb Chase Estep as my #1 Dual Qb in the state........Yes I said it Marked it down. :phone::phone::phone: This could be a very high scoring game early on, with Corbin defense taking control in the second half ( Unfinished Business)

Corbin 55
Pulaski County 20
Hounds - 63
Pulaski - 36
Corbin 35
PC 7
Corbin 42
Pulaski 13
Corbin 21
Pulaski 14
Corbin-56
Pulaski-14
Corbin 28-14.
Closer than most think.
Pulaski has the talent to keep close but will have to clean up quite a bit from last week.
IMO Corbin will look like the 5A team and Pulaski will look like the 3A. I don't even think it will be that competitive, Corbin will look like a strong 5A team vs a 3A.

Corbin-42
Pulaski-7 (late score against Corbin's young guys)
smoke1015 Wrote:IMO Corbin will look like the 5A team and Pulaski will look like the 3A. I don't even think it will be that competitive, Corbin will look like a strong 5A team vs a 3A.

Corbin-42
Pulaski-7 (late score against Corbin's young guys)

Surprising.... I figured you’d take Danville hahah
Corbin has this one even on the road. 38-7
[Image: gMPkhZt.jpg]

Palooza will never see nuthin like they getting ready to see Friday night bolz. Corbin will walk in like a boss and take care of bizness.

Corbin by Fitty

#semiproteamisvictorius More mash taters please!!!
Hounds by 24
Y’all need to go somewhere to watch a game. That’s a track meet.
Corbin 42-21. I think the Redhound defense is the strength of the team and will keep the maroons in check.
mysonis55 Wrote:Y’all need to go somewhere to watch a game. That’s a track meet.

:pondering: Remember the date 55 September 21, September 21, September 21, September 21 :lmao:
Hounds 42-14
Corbin by 20
Corbin by atleast 2 TDS
The big PC sombrero will likely droop a bit this Friday, but not just from the humidity:

Hounds - 60
PC - 28
Corbin by 16.
64, I’m well aware. You are gonna be wearing red and black again.
hounds big
Corbin 42-14. Pulaski seems to be down
billsizemore63 Wrote:Corbin 42-14. Pulaski seems to be down

Down from the traditional power they usually are, yes. But no slouch. Wayne is a solid team and they didn’t blow them out. I think we might be better at this point then we were last year. And we beat them pretty easily last year. I just keep thinking it’ll be a little closer for some reason. I dunno. Maybe I’m stuck on the days when Pulaski was a force.
Hound05 Wrote:Down from the traditional power they usually are, yes. But no slouch. Wayne is a solid team and they didn’t blow them out. I think we might be better at this point then we were last year. And we beat them pretty easily last year. I just keep thinking it’ll be a little closer for some reason. I dunno. Maybe I’m stuck on the days when Pulaski was a force.

Yea I picked my score bc I think it’s a combination of pulaski not being quiet as good as they usually are and Corbin being better than they were the past few years. Corbin has had a solid squad really since Haddix has arrived but he’s herb to close the deal. I hope he gets it done. I really liked him when he coached here at Perry Central really hated to see him leave. But PCC is like UK always be a basketball school
Pages: 1 2