Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs Belfry 15th Region Championship
i have to believe that centrals defense will be the difference in this game. the pirate will not b e able to get to the bucket against the hawks like they did againt the hornets. pc-65 bhs-53
Pike Central, what a way for #5 to end a great career.
Can't wait to watch this game. This game could go either way, as long as Belfry plays like they did against MC. With all that said, unfortunately I'm gonna have to go with the Lady Hawks on this one.

GOOD LUCK to both teams, make it exciting!!...lol
Has anyone else noticed that
the 15th region girls championship is a rematch of the 60th district championship game! The 15th region Boys championship game is a re-match of the boys 59th district championship game!
Well i thought it was kinda weird myselfSmile
Who cares? They came to play when it counted. I will go with PCCHS! Good Luck girls!
I was just saying that that is weird! Maybe you dont care but someone might thank its rather weird too!
very ironic...but it makes it all the more exciting
Birdlegs Wrote:Hey BleedsBlue,if you want you can come tonite and watch the Pirates take down another favorite,your Valley Cats boys team.Will be a close game but I'll take Belfry by 2.

Wink DIDN'T HAPPEN...... by the way, been rooting for the Panthers the whole tournament and will continue to do so in the finals
BleedsBlue Wrote:Wink DIDN'T HAPPEN...... by the way, been rooting for the Panthers the whole tournament and will continue to do so in the finals

I'm not trying to be rude, bu isn't this thread about the GIRLS final? Just wonderin'.
Would like to see Belfry take this one, but they got a hard road if PCC is still playing like the other night.
BIG_COUNTRY_06 Wrote:I'm not trying to be rude, bu isn't this thread about the GIRLS final? Just wonderin'.

Please review...I was posting a RESPONSE To an earlier quote from a person feeling the need to get smart with me. I do REALIZE this is a GIRLS thread there redneck......BUT thanks for feeling the need to have an input in my response to Birdlegs....Confusedhh:
Looking forward to a great game. Keep the intensity up from the other night, Lady Pirates.

Hoping for a clean and hard fought game. Go Pirates. !!!!!!
What time does it start.....
i want belfry to win..but i wish both teams the best teams the best of luck!