Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs Belfry 15th Region Championship
a re-match of the 2004 championship where Pike Central came on top...PC won last week by double digits at home...so what do you all think...
Lady Hawks take it all the way to diddle!
Gonna go with the Lady Hawks!
Lady Pirates take it by 4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going to go with PC in this one!
IDK about this one. Belfry plays like they did tonight they may very well take it. They better get some rest though, they played a very hard fought game tonight.
My thoughts exactly. The Lady Hawks need to be prepared. It's tourney time and anything can happen. However, I will take my Lady Hawks in this one. (Hopefully)

Redneck Wrote:IDK about this one. Belfry plays like they did tonight they may very well take it. They better get some rest though, they played a very hard fought game tonight.
After a win over MC,Belfry wins by 10
NYY10 Wrote:After a win over MC,Belfry wins by 10

shot son calling for the heads of PC huh lol just messing around...I think it will be a classic...PC by 6
whoever wants it more!
PCC played awesome ball tonight as well as Belfry. Hard to call, but leaning toward PCC.
My ladyhawks by 5
would have liked to seen them Lady Cats in there.
but hey..lets go belfry!!!!
belfry by 3.
I think this one will be alot closer game then the last two these teams played against each other, if nothing else because the refs are letting fouls go in this tourney and that is what hurt Belfry so much in those matchup's. But still gotta go with PC by 3! Go Hawks!
Gotta go with Belfry here, they are on fire lately. I will say Belfry by 9, 62-53
PC WILL KNOCK BELFRY OUT - The hawks want a trip to Diddle and #5 is going to get her chance to shine at state her senior year. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am predicting a double digit win especially if they play like they did against SV. Belfry simply got lucky tonight. When I watched them against Betsy Layne, I felt like I was watching a scrappy jv game and I was truly bored. Belfry played tonight better than they have played all year but come Saturday the Hawks will wear them down quick.
I hope Belfry wins but relize that Pike Central is better then Belfry, but as Belfry proved anything can happen
Belfry in a close one!
Just because your beloved Valley Cats got beaten soundly by Central,don't get on here downing Belfry like you did.Yes,Central mat win but it won't be double digits like you said,and as getting bored,I was last nite with seeing Central defeat Valley like they did.This game will be very close,physical,and the team who prtecta the ball and hits freethrows will be making the trip to Diddle.Good luck to both,stay healthy for the state.
That was meant for BleedBlue
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:shot son calling for the heads of PC huh lol just messing around...I think it will be a classic...PC by 6

No lol..since everyone was going with MC to win region and belfry showed them up, I just think Belfry is playing great right now,but no doubt,it will be a great game, Can't wait to watch it,even though I'll probably have to seat with PCs' pep section lol..

When is state for the girls,you know?
NYY10 Wrote:No lol..since everyone was going with MC to win region and belfry showed them up, I just think Belfry is playing great right now,but no doubt,it will be a great game, Can't wait to watch it,even though I'll probably have to seat with PCs' pep section lol..

well your more than welcome to join us...and state begins monday if im not mistaking our girls play the 16th region at 1
i think PC but good luck to both congrats Amanda.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:well your more than welcome to join us...and state begins monday if im not mistaking our girls play the 16th region at 1

Tourney begins Wed, March 14. Region 15 plays Region 16 on Thursday at 12:00.
NYY10 Wrote:No lol..since everyone was going with MC to win region and belfry showed them up, I just think Belfry is playing great right now,but no doubt,it will be a great game, Can't wait to watch it,even though I'll probably have to seat with PCs' pep section lol..

State for the girls is Wed.-Sat. next week...winner plays the winner of the 16th at 11am on Thursday in Diddle.

For the record...the last time the Lady Hawks went to state, they beat Belfry in the district and regional championship games.

If the Lady Hawk defense continues to dominate, PC is going to the BG!
Hey BleedsBlue,if you want you can come tonite and watch the Pirates take down another favorite,your Valley Cats boys team.Will be a close game but I'll take Belfry by 2.
its like the stars have lined up perfectly...in 2004 PC beat belfry in district and regional championship only to play the 16th region winner East Carter who is still alive upin morehead...its very interesting
Gotta go with my Hawks.
Go Central.
This Will Be A Great Game It Will Be Who Wants It More
i'm going to have to say Pike Central for sure! go lady hawks...we love u