Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 27 Harlan County 16
Gummie Bear Wrote:I'm not happy with current situation at all for the record, just not going to slam players but we are most talented in region and haven't met any expectations
It's sad
I've never in the past or present slammed a player on here or anyone else. It's the adults that's the problem lol

And granny stop being a meanie
Just call me Gestapo Granny!
:policeman
Granny Bear Wrote:Just call me Gestapo Granny!
Whitley showed guts, falling behind two scores early and could have folded their tents and given up but they buckled down. The Colonel defense limited the Black Bear offense in what they were trying to do and keep them off the field. Whitley had long sustained drives and kept the HC defense on the field and you could really tell the difference by the end of the game, they really had no answers for the Whitley offense. Only 5 first downs will not win many games. Two key points: 1 after the INT the Whitley defense held HC go only 3 points, and in the third quarter leading by two scores gives the ball back to the Colonels at mid field.

Whitley is starting to round in form, but still got lots of work to do. Harlan Co is going to need some help and its just there for them right now....
bigscreen Wrote:Glad there were two games in Williamsburg got to catch the second half of the HC/WC game. Those orange jackets made quick work of P'ville, and after watching the second half of the HC/WC game it made me wonder how HC even scored 16. HC looked fast but Whitley just seemed to be so sound on defense the Black Bears could never really use the speed when they needed the big play. Whitley looked dominate on both the offensive and defensive lines. Sure makes me miss those Whitley coaches.

On a side note thanks for the advice on the Mexican place, Torres....good eats for sure.

I'm glad you had a good time. Williamsburg "Feels Like Home " .