Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 27 Harlan County 16
Final.
Unbelievable. Tongueuke:
Congrats to Colonels. This district is turned upside down
HC was up 16-7 at the half and got the ball to start the 2nd half and went for it on 4th and 2 at the WC 49. Didn't make it then on 4th and 8 at the HC 18 WC throws a td pass to cut it to 16-14. After the kickoff on 2nd down HC fumbles and WC scoops it and scores from 45 yds out. HC never really threatened to score in the 2nd half, Whitley took over early in the 3rd and never looked back.
Good win for the Colonels
UH OH.

Emergency room afternoon TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Congrats to Whitley. They got the win when they needed it the most.
HC now stuck with the 3 seed and traveling to Pulaski.
Whitley may need that tiebreaker win over hazard to secure it. I'll post the points a little later.
2 seed gets to travel to SW second week. 1 seed is very important
Congratulations Whitley County on win............Sorry Demarcus ware :Sad04: :igiveup: :Sad04: :igiveup: :Sad04:
Somebody check on Granny Bear.......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Good game from a fan perspective. Congrats Colonels
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:HC was up 16-7 at the half and got the ball to start the 2nd half and went for it on 4th and 2 at the WC 49. Didn't make it then on 4th and 8 at the HC 18 WC throws a td pass to cut it to 16-14. After the kickoff on 2nd down HC fumbles and WC scoops it and scores from 45 yds out. HC never really threatened to score in the 2nd half, Whitley took over early in the 3rd and never looked back.
The key was when Harlan was up two scores and instead of punting and pinning Whitley deep in their own territory they got stoned on 4th down. Instead of having to go 80 or 85 yards they only had to go 53. Then the TD solidified the momentum for the Colonels. Great defense all night long with the exception of two plays
Highlights on TV made it out to be a good ole fashioned mountains game
Way to go Colonels !
Demarcus ware Wrote:Unbelievable. Tongueuke:
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Whitley County on win............Sorry Demarcus ware :Sad04: :igiveup: :Sad04: :igiveup: :Sad04:
Oh nothing I didn't expect these days. Gotten used to it.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Oh nothing I didn't expect these days. Gotten used to it.

Get on The Colonels Bandwagon. lol
He doesn't change band wagons and he isn't related to every player and coach in the region!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:He doesn't change band wagons and he isn't related to every player and coach in the region!!

Confusednicker:

Yep, he's on the bandwagon, win or tie. Otherwise, he's the first to jump off.
Glad there were two games in Williamsburg got to catch the second half of the HC/WC game. Those orange jackets made quick work of P'ville, and after watching the second half of the HC/WC game it made me wonder how HC even scored 16. HC looked fast but Whitley just seemed to be so sound on defense the Black Bears could never really use the speed when they needed the big play. Whitley looked dominate on both the offensive and defensive lines. Sure makes me miss those Whitley coaches.

On a side note thanks for the advice on the Mexican place, Torres....good eats for sure.
Just because someone doesn't accept failure for so long doesn't mean they jump bandwagons. But no worries, I know, just wait till next year, we'll get em. Confusednicker:
Yeah, you shouldn't have to put with that. Maybe you can find a program that can follow your leadership and meet the high bar that you set.
HCS Wrote:Yeah, you shouldn't have to put with that. Maybe you can find a program that can follow your leadership and meet the high bar that you set.
By high bar you mean winning? You mean being senior loaded and being told just wait for this class, they will be great? Yeah that's a high bar Confusednicker: ok will do lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:UH OH.

Emergency room afternoon TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho

Congrats to Whitley. They got the win when they needed it the most.
HC now stuck with the 3 seed and traveling to Pulaski.
Whitley may need that tiebreaker win over hazard to secure it. I'll post the points a little later.

Sounds like it was a good game, I missed on score but did call the Whitley comeback if saylor and rose didn’t play. You’ll have things rolling again which surprises me I thought you all may have been done. I kept picking Whitley cause of d Wilson and Kidd. Now lock up the one seed and make a run. Big senior group needs to make a mark for there legacy, plus the more games they play more opportunities some uncommitted may get a extra look. Good job.
On a side note gut I told you we wouldn’t dissapoint with the warning in bell game😂🤣😂
Demarcus ware Wrote:By high bar you mean winning? You mean being senior loaded and being told just wait for this class, they will be great? Yeah that's a high bar Confusednicker: ok will do lol.

I remember you and Gut from four years ago when nothing but a state championship would do after four straight district titles and two regional championships. You didn't like that coach either. They ought to let you join the staff so you can straighten it out.
HCS Wrote:I remember you and Gut from four years ago when nothing but a state championship would do after four straight district titles and two regional championships. You didn't like that coach either. They ought to let you join the staff so you can straighten it out.

Totally agree
Never happy and always wanting the coach gone.
Couldn't be happy with what we had and now after he called for this change it backfired on him to and now he wants to call for another change
Well Granny, your wisdom came through again by not betting with Dougie. Best of luck to both teams during the stretch.
HCS Wrote:I remember you and Gut from four years ago when nothing but a state championship would do after four straight district titles and two regional championships. You didn't like that coach either. They ought to let you join the staff so you can straighten it out.
I remember when you was HDE also. I actually loved coach Larkey, shame what politics does. Yes of course like any fan I questioned but at least he can say he's had some winning seasons and titles like you said there. Again, I'll say just because someone isn't satisfied with losing season after losing season doesn't make them a bandwagon jumper. But stay satisfied with what you got, it's all downhill from here.
Gummie Bear Wrote:Totally agree
Never happy and always wanting the coach gone.
Couldn't be happy with what we had and now after he called for this change it backfired on him to and now he wants to call for another change
Says the person that was making the same argument i'm making now after the Hazard game. Wanna see your post? And show me where I said anything about a coaching change. I'll wait.
I'm not happy with current situation at all for the record, just not going to slam players but we are most talented in region and haven't met any expectations
It's sad
Squash the off topic posts.

I don't want to have to close the thread.