Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 41 Union City TN 0
Another bad break was on the return for a td for Tilghman. The penalty that called the td back was behind the play 20 yards. The runner was gone, no reason to do committ that penalty.
On this game very surprised at the score. Hope they don't think they can just show up when they meet again next year or they will be beat by UC.
Just because McCracken has money don't mean it's gotta be Crimson instead of maroon. I am at least happy that they didn't do the whole helmet change before the game. I was a little surprised that there was no chant of "We want Mayfield" again.
Because 55 they don't want mayfield. You get what you ask for but neither paducah or McCracken impressed me but one thing for sure mayfield will be mayfield and we will give both teams what they want but we won't storm fields when we win cause we been there done that
They know our boys will remember. Last year for that game, our boys ran out through the banner the cheerleaders made for them. It read "you wanted us. Now you got us. Can you handle us". The answer turned out to be no. If Trajon didn't go out in the first half, it would've been a resounding no.
By the way, after watching Guthrie in our game. I think he very well is making a play for 2a player of the year. A diving catch of over 40 yards. 3-5 passing. Running the ball for big yardage and a 2 point conversion. A punt of 57 yards. Then I don't know how many tackles. I could see about 4-5 players from this bunch having the legitimate size, speed and talent for d1 ball.