Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I the King Walk Above the Law
TheRealThing Wrote:I'd settle for about 10 of the big fish. :biggrin:

And take about a half dozen pretend republicans with them.
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah tell us more about Paulo Freire and the US Constitution there dumbrero.

Ah, PeeWeeGee, the tweeting don tells cops to rough up suspects. Of course, the Constitution is silent on this. On and on it goes, where the tweeting don blunders next only he knows.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, PeeWeeGee, the tweeting don tells cops to rough up suspects. Of course, the Constitution is silent on this. On and on it goes, where the tweeting don blunders next only he knows.

Make America Great Again, run over (metaphorically) a bleeding heart liberal.

Liberals who to nearly a man (or something like one,) here's the Democrat's latest updated list of gender classifications---

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

like to tell everybody else who they should have to give their money to while keeping their own purse strings tied up tight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, PeeWeeGee, the tweeting don tells cops to rough up suspects. Of course, the Constitution is silent on this. On and on it goes, where the tweeting don blunders next only he knows.

Blunders?.....:eyeroll:

Oh how I wish you were a suspect in custody somewhere!!
TRT.....you forgot Questioning.

Remember all the accusations when I asked what "Q" meant in LBGTQ? Well, I looked it up, and it's for Questioning.

IMO, the "L" should stand for ludicrous.

Of course, zealots, the tweeting don even upset the F.O.P. What pretend Constitutional weanies you are.
Granny Bear Wrote:TRT.....you forgot Questioning.

Remember all the accusations when I asked what "Q" meant in LBGTQ? Well, I looked it up, and it's for Questioning.

IMO, the "L" should stand for ludicrous.

LOL, no doubt I left out several I'd say. Although I thought what Q meant rhymes with steer. Of course, it would have to be a gender neutral steer. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]