Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry kids ruled eligible
Guys you can not go to buckhorn and play for perry. You have to be enrolled. The bylaw was quoted earlier
Equally Wrote:You are correct. If the school you go to don't have a sport you can go to another school to play that sport. There are kids that live in Mt.Sterling, Bath and other places that don't have a swim team so they go to schools in Lexington that do for just that sport. Seems like a lot of people don't know KHSAA rules they just want to act like they know. All you have to do is pick up the phone and call KHSAA and they will gladly help you.

If you call the Khsaa they will tell you that you are not correct. You cannot attend one school and participate in any Khsaa sanctioned sport at another. Regardless if the sport is offered or not.
If they participate on a swim team it must be a rec league or a community based program.
thegr81 Wrote:If you call the Khsaa they will tell you that you are not correct. You cannot attend one school and participate in any Khsaa sanctioned sport at another. Regardless if the sport is offered or not.
If they participate on a swim team it must be a rec league or a community based program.

Mr. Great1, you'll have to excuse Equally. He gets his "correct information" from imaginary reliable sources.lol
Megget Wrote:Mr. Great1, you'll have to excuse Equally. He gets his "correct information" from imaginary reliable sources.lol

Gotcha, thanks for the explan..
Just started at the end of conversation.
Megget Wrote:Mr. Great1, you'll have to excuse Equally. He gets his "correct information" from imaginary reliable sources.lol
Megget your name suits you well. Anyway it's a fact that if the school you go to does not have a sport you can attend and okay just that sport for another school. Maybe you should stop naming yourself after sex offenders and read up on stuff Smile
Equally Wrote:Megget your name suits you well. Anyway it's a fact that if the school you go to does not have a sport you can attend and okay just that sport for another school. Maybe you should stop naming yourself after sex offenders and read up on stuff Smile

Maybe you should be employeed by KHSAA. Bet they would love to have you...

And let's just point out your lovely research...

Megget with 1 T is a fictional character...

Meggett with 2 T's sex offender...

Great job sherlock!!!
Bylaw 4 section 1 article b

) A student who is enrolled or connected with any other school than the one he or she represents shall not take part in any contest. In the case of an all-boys high school, girl cheerleaders from affiliated neighboring girls school may be accepted.
Who cares if a kid from Buckhorn can play football at PCC? Even if Buckhorn students could go play football at PCC, they still wouldn't. Why would they want to waste that much time and money playing for a team that barely wins one game a year. They can focus on basketball and beating PCC and their recruits in the regional championship again...
Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote:Who cares if a kid from Buckhorn can play football at PCC? Even if Buckhorn students could go play football at PCC, they still wouldn't. Why would they want to waste that much time and money playing for a team that barely wins one game a year. They can focus on basketball and beating PCC and their recruits in the regional championship again...

Hahahaha.....seriously hope you are kidding about that last part..once again, not recruits...but since thats what you refer them too...PCC beat Buckhorn without Prince and Idris. They are a much different team with them on the floor...think that first 15 point loss was a beating, just wait. I hope they beat Buckhorn 40.
I bet Prince and Idris won't be playing come district and region. Just because they got a junction to play right now I bet come district play KHSAA wins and they get pulled out. PCC enjoy it while you can. However even if they do get to stay remember that cocky is what got you all beat last year.
Equally Wrote:I bet Prince and Idris won't be playing come district and region. Just because they got a junction to play right now I bet come district play KHSAA wins and they get pulled out. PCC enjoy it while you can. However even if they do get to stay remember that cocky is what got you all beat last year.

[Image:

]

#jtwillbehurtinsomefeelingssoon More mash taters please!!!
I'm going to say they are playing the rest of the season because the khsaa has a certain time period after the injunction to file the appeal...it's so unfortunate that you all have so much hate over two boys. Shame on you.
Megget Wrote:t's so unfortunate that you all have so much hate over two boys. Shame on you.
really don't think everyone is hating on the boys exactly! I believe it's hating the situation. Perry getting the kids eligible I believe is what everyone is hating on. After khsaa ruled they were ineligible they should of went back to JBS, oh yeah, they weren't eligible to play there either. When is KHSAA going to have the balls to start busting these schools for doing the things that they do to get kids playing that shouldn't be playing legally. So ridiculous to see this year after year around here. :redboxer:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:really don't think everyone is hating on the boys exactly! I believe it's hating the situation. Perry getting the kids eligible I believe is what everyone is hating on. After khsaa ruled they were ineligible they should of went back to JBS, oh yeah, they weren't eligible to play there either. When is KHSAA going to have the balls to start busting these schools for doing the things that they do to get kids playing that shouldn't be playing legally. So ridiculous to see this year after year around here. :redboxer:

And why exactly were they not eligible at JBS?

Because JBS screwed up!!

Should the children be at fault? No

That's why the KHSAA eligibility decision was appealed and the injunction was granted...if I were the KHSAA I would begin investigating JBS.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:really don't think everyone is hating on the boys exactly! I believe it's hating the situation. Perry getting the kids eligible I believe is what everyone is hating on. After khsaa ruled they were ineligible they should of went back to JBS, oh yeah, they weren't eligible to play there either. When is KHSAA going to have the balls to start busting these schools for doing the things that they do to get kids playing that shouldn't be playing legally. So ridiculous to see this year after year around here. :redboxer:

Going after the KHSAA is just putting gas on the fire. You have to remember PCC already had one recruit that came from a different state. I would say they will hit PCC hard after this and they will be in the same situation Cordia was in. Just because a judge gave them a junction doesn't mean they will be able to play for the rest of the season. If they don't get the right documents in then KHSAA wins. Also lets be real we all know they will not be able to get the doucments in that KHSAA is wanting. The only people hurting the kids is PCC and they know that it's pretty sad on their part. Also JBS didn't have to provide that because they are a private school how many times do people have to be told that private schools don't have to follow KHSAA rules just like LCA and Lexington Catholic. Billy hicks tried to get boys to come to Scott county a few years ago and the KHSAA rules them ineligible and they went back, you know why? Because he's smart enough to not try and fight with the KHSAA because they can go back. PCC is just hurting themselves and the kids you people need to see that! Because if they get rules ineligible which will probably happen before District okay then every game PCC has won and played with those boys will be taken away from them..
Megget Wrote:I'm going to say they are playing the rest of the season because the khsaa has a certain time period after the injunction to file the appeal...it's so unfortunate that you all have so much hate over two boys. Shame on you.

KHSAA has filed a appeal smart one. PCC has so many day to provide documents to the judge that they still have not done so. No it's Shame on PCC for putting kids and their own team in that situation that they know they can end up in trouble!! That's sad
Equally Wrote:KHSAA has filed a appeal smart one. PCC has so many day to provide documents to the judge that they still have not done so. No it's Shame on PCC for putting kids and their own team in that situation that they know they can end up in trouble!! That's sad

Then why are they on the floor right now? Lmao. No clue what you are talking about jack... time for you to hang it up
Megget Wrote:Then why are they on the floor right now? Lmao. No clue what you are talking about jack... time for you to hang it up
Call Frankfort court house smart one. Time for you to hang it up lol.... I bet they will not be playing come district play, just watch