Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County at Knott County Central 9/23
It dont matter who you hire. You got to play defense to win. Defense wins Championships!
Love seeing Chapman getting stomped. He's a disgrace to the coaching profession
Defense was dead tired on the field 90% or the game
Once again I had the opportunity to watch this game on TVS . Wish other TV channels would jump on board. I thought Knott got some really bad breaks the first half. I think both teams dome very well . Second half was a much better called game . God bless these children.
U all can complain about Kyle all u want but he won the battle of the coaches tonight
64SUR Wrote:This game could get ugly quick. :yesno:

Knott County Central 56
Breathitt County 12

Mod Alert I made and awful predictions on my predictions.....I can eat crow with the best of them....Congratulations Coach Moore and the Breathitt County Bobcats....ps forgive me coach mike Holcomb I been drinking heavy this last week. Confusednicker:
Hope Fatpat got an extra bucket of them mashed taters from KFC.
Like he really knows high school sports. Sports guru.
I don't think so. Lol
[Image: http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-cont...0_23_0.jpg] Negative Wowza! Ole Fatpat was pumped up for this baby! Look tj10,ole Fatpat was a 10 year old tater junkie one time too bruh! Its' all good brutha! Just recovered and got off the phone with JPC! JPC is ordering special tater glue for the receivers! Too many missed opportunities and been a different game! Defense and secondary working on building a wall again shaba! Ole Fatpat give Bobcatties props! jt22 baby,ole Fatpat got three extra helpings from KFC! #taterjunkiesarehookedtoo More mash taters please!!!