Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County at Knott County Central 9/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
District Game
Knott County Central High School

Breathitt County comes in at 0-4 averaging 16 points a game while allowing 53 points a game.

Knott County Central comes in at 3-1 averaging 42 points a game while allowing 17 points a game.

Breathitt County defeated Knott County Central 48-12 last year in Jackson, will this be Breathitt's first win this season or will it be another Loss for the Bobcats?
Game is at Breathitt Co.
Even though breathitt co. Is 0-4 i dont expect this to be a running clock. It start of district play for these to an i expect there comming after jpc im go with
KCC 35
BC 34 or 28
Kcc 42 breathitt 20
Hoping the 2nd half of the LCC game was a sign of things to come as far as execution and play calling for BC. Should be a good game, KC will come in sky high as this is the first time they will be favorites in this match up
KCC by 14.
My how things have changed
I would have never dreamed BC coming in as underdogs in this match up. I'm a pats fan but I'm going to say BC gets there first win of the season at home in a close game.
Knott County Central - 43

Breathitt County - 36
Has Knott ever beat Breathitt?
hs athletics fan Wrote:Has Knott ever beat Breathitt?
Not in varsity football.
Breathitt is way down this year i think Knott Co. will get their first win over Breathitt co this year with a running clock
BC will get 1st win
Breathitt 38 Knott 34
Breathitt played better teams then Knott If Breathitt hits the recievers they put points on the board in bunches Breathitt win! 1. Tradition and 2.Played better competition
Breathitt has played a better schedule agree on that one but tradition does not win u games when u turn the ball over and can't tackle.
This game could get ugly quick. :yesno:

Knott County Central 56
Breathitt County 12
As much as I would like to see the Bobcats "beat up" on John Paul and the Patriots, I don't think it's going to happen. The Bobcats will not be able to stop the Patriots, and they will turn the ball over too many times to keep it competitive. I never thought these words would be coming out of my mouth, but "Knott wins big". Knott County wins 48-24.
KCC looking a tad too strong for Breathitt this year!

Knott 34
Breathitt Co. 13
Should be a good game....
Knott County by 2 TDs
[Image: LJ66tuN.png]

Another big road trip for fatpat and the gang, wowza! Taking over Jackson this Friday night bolz. Two things we learned from JPC's espionage plan is that we know Breathitt's gameplan and second we know what time is best to visit KFC, double wowza!! After chowing down a few buckets of chicken, we will be start the tatergate. Even though bob's cats will go 0-5 after we are finished with them, ole fatpat still invites you to tatergate with us. We have to get our defenz some reps bolz. Superman is controlling the clock like a Rolex..... Hope to keep this one reasonable so we don't have to eat to quick.

Pats by 30 and some change.

#johnnycashisnttheonlyonegoingbacktojackson More mash taters please!!!
I'd say John Paul runs the score up in this one
Bobcats not real good. Knott on the rise. Could be a good old fashion beating. 34-7 Knott.
The Bobcats looked good I the second half @ Letcher,motivation, and confidence push them to a win Friday night.Bobcats Defeat the Patriots 35-18
[Image: 1axwn1.jpg] Bolz JPC,ole Fatpat and the enourage be rolling into Jackson baby! Cannon on wheels bruh! Superman be throwing all night long like Lionel Ritchie brutha! Ole Fatpat be hitting concessions hard! Shame about Asian buffet. Tell ole Changpu,Bingwen,and Fengge wassup boi! Ole Fatpat shut down the buffet many times! Party in Jacksy Friday night! #buffetonthefieldinhonorofChangpu More mash taters please!!!
If the Bobcats take care of the ball and keep the KCC offense off the field, they win. But if they play as they have, turning the ball over and such, they lose. First time in a long time that buying a ticket for this match up may be worth it.
Knott 48 Breathitt 20
After looking at the last game stats .I really dont think Breathitt can stop jacobs . Knott by 20
This game will be like 60 to 40. Both defenses are horrible
Pages: 1 2 3