Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County 2015
scrappy coco Wrote:always said if greenup could keep their local kids out of racelands hallways they would do fine. raceland has recruited kids from greenup for years now?

They changed the open enrollment policy so all the "recruiting" (that term is laughable coming from a Fairview guy) that has gone on, will be no longer an issue and Greenup will continue to get beat buy Raceland and Russell for the next several seasons. I like greenups shots at a winning record over the next few years, but Raceland, Russell, Johnson Central and Raceland are all going to be tough outs for anyone over the next few years.
scrappy coco Wrote:always said if greenup could keep their local kids out of racelands hallways they would do fine. raceland has recruited kids from greenup for years now?

Greenup kids have been going to Raceland and Russell for more reasons than athletics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:Greenup kids have been going to Raceland and Russell for more reasons than athletics.
Those reasons are gone also. GC had higher test scores than Raceland last year.
wasn't saying it was right or wrong...but it is true. GC kids going to raceland for football only. glad to hear that GC has higher test scores than raceland. that's two schools that I know of that had higher test scores than raceland...Fairview and GC
I saw the ACT scores as well as the high school raw scores from last years tests. In your area, Ashland was the highest followed by Russell and then Raceland. The ACT scores had Ashland, Raceland and then Russell. The only raw scores that Greenup was higher was in the 6th grade scores. I didn't pay attention to where Fairview was at on the middle school level.
Greenup has always been jealous of little brother
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Greenup has always been jealous of little brother
Lol
State Championships in football (GC 1 -Rams 0). State final appearances in baseball (GC 2 - Rams 0) Sweet 16 appearances in basketball (GC 5 - Rams 0).
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:They changed the open enrollment policy so all the "recruiting" (that term is laughable coming from a Fairview guy) that has gone on, will be no longer an issue and Greenup will continue to get beat buy Raceland and Russell for the next several seasons. I like greenups shots at a winning record over the next few years, but Raceland, Russell, Johnson Central and Raceland are all going to be tough outs for anyone over the next few years.

so Greenup will lose to themselves?
They go 13-2 state runner up
killbilly usmc Wrote:They go 13-2 state runner up

Greenup County?
where does issac Wallace live scotty?