Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Central 2nd round Playoffs
Just seeing where the Yellowjackets are in the grand scheme of things this year. It's just unusual to discuss Central without you in the mix. Congats for your son.
This will be one of the only times you will hear me rooting for Bell.

Go Bell and good luck!
Make the mountains proud!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Tica Wrote:Just seeing where the Yellowjackets are in the grand scheme of things this year. It's just unusual to discuss Central without you in the mix. Congats for your son.

Lol, thanks ! I wanna go Friday , but the high here in Louisville will be 35 so I don't know, lol
I do know our fans will most likeley be sparse. Due to the weather.
Bell may have more fans there than Central. They always travel well!!

Go Bobcats!!
Bell should win in a close one.. 21-18
Granny Bear Wrote:Bell may have more fans there than Central. They always travel well!!

Go Bobcats!!

Did last year I was actually shocked that the 5 time state champs didn't have a radio station or a crowded stadium but Central fans are some of the best I've ever been around great atmosphere for football
Love playing Central, great program and fans. I'm not buying that Central is down a bit or whatever, look who they play every year. Coach Scroggins gets it and schedules tough. Hope we win, but we have to play turnover free and control the trenches to win. Go Bobcats!!
jax Wrote:Love playing Central, great program and fans. I'm not buying that Central is down a bit or whatever, look who they play every year. Coach Scroggins gets it and schedules tough. Hope we win, but we have to play turnover free and control the trenches to win. Go Bobcats!!

I wish this game was in LOG MOUNTAIN!
Objective Wrote:Did last year I was actually shocked that the 5 time state champs didn't have a radio station or a crowded stadium but Central fans are some of the best I've ever been around great atmosphere for football

Central IS DOWN THOUGH !
Bell.Co 16 Central 14:popcorn:
Not close , Bell by 21
Hard to pick against central no matter what the record says. Coach Scroggins will come prepared although I know Bell will be ready as well. Remember the 2007 team that went 10-5 and lost to Johnson Central? Which Belfry beat, only to lose to central 27-17. Haven't watched them play any this year but I always suspect a surprise out of them. I'll take central 21-14
Bell 22 Central 21 in OT
If it goes to Overtime! Bell will lose
It better not be close in the fourth or Bell will lose!
Bobcats!
Bell County 14
Central 07

GO Bell :welcome: back to Corbin next week I hope :Cheerlead
Objective Wrote:Did last year I was actually shocked that the 5 time state champs didn't have a radio station or a crowded stadium but Central fans are some of the best I've ever been around great atmosphere for football

Radio station???? , lol don't think any public school in Louisville has one.
What is the series record ?
Anyone know of a twitter feed where I can keep up with the score?
Should be a great game. Central is down but Scroggins has proved he knows how to win.
Hey COACH DAD you can listen to 106.3 The Big One out of Pineville online. The series record as I'm sure you already know is Central-3 Bell-0.
Travel safely Bobcat faithful, and take plenty of hand warmers and blankets!!

I sure hope the Bobcats pull out the win!!!

Go Bell!
Granny Bear Wrote:Travel safely Bobcat faithful, and take plenty of hand warmers and blankets!!

I sure hope the Bobcats pull out the win!!!

Go Bell!

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS. GO CATTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS:CheerleadConfusednicker:
^^
Save that for the UT game!!

Who of the Bell faithful plan to go tonight? I'd love to receive texted updates.
Gettin closer to game time! Let's go Bobcats!
Bell co gets hammered tonight
jax Wrote:Hey COACH DAD you can listen to 106.3 The Big One out of Pineville online. The series record as I'm sure you already know is Central-3 Bell-0.

Did you see where I said I haven't been to ONE Central game this year ??, lol
I've been busy trying to get my son ready for the 2015 nfl draft.
I would NEVER listen to a football game on the radio.
Especially a high school game , lol
Let's go Bobcats. Bring a win back to the county!