Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co @ Central 2nd round Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts, meeting for 4th straight year, this game will make the 3rd game the Bell Co seniors have played @ Central. IMHO I think Bell takes this one, the last 2 games have been barn burners and I believe this one will be the same. Looking forward to the trip come Friday, GO BOBCATS
Go Bell'
Good news is the next time you will play them for the next four years will be the state championship.
Bell in a very very good game..
As Bell knows, Central is a tough out at home. I think a Bell win this year would go a long way toward forever dismantling the perception that other 3A schools could not compete with Central. Should be an excellent 2nd round game. Central is never truly beaten until the clock is showing 0:00.
In 2012 Wayne had Central on the ropes and let them take control with about 2 minutes left in the game. The loss gave the 2013 class confidence to go in and knock off the kings of 3a.

Bell had a similar game last year, and that may just push them to the win.
Mark it down from a Harlan County fan, Bell goes to the VILLE and beats Central. Rematch of Corbin and Bell in regional final and Bell wins region. I have no clue who they play in the semi's?
Good luck Bell!! Has the potential to be a great game. Hope Bell wins, but my money is on Central..... 28-21
Bell finally gets over the hump and wins by 4.
Bell County by 10. This isnt the usual Central team. I don't see a long run by this bunch.
Central is always a tough place to play but Bell wins by 7.
Ball security and limiting central's big plays are the keys to this game. This group of seniors has been to Central twice and know what to expect.
Bobcats, you're gonna have to focus and not lose sight of YOUR job in this game. All that said....

Bell County by 14

Good luck Bobcats!!!!!
Good luck to Bell. Don't know anything about central this year. Not gonna make a prediction.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Good news is the next time you will play them for the next four years will be the state championship.

They won't have to play Central at all. I think they are moving up to 4A.
Bad trade off though as Lex Catholic and Boyle are moving down to 3A.
Wayne will get those guys while Corbin and Bell will meet Belfry or Breathing most years.
Central is still in 3A they are in district 3. So they could always meet central at state every year. Starting next year. So what I have seen kshaa has moved the mountain teams together. And the others together.
With a that is coming to 3a next year it will be the best class and all the others will not matter.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They won't have to play Central at all. I think they are moving up to 4A.
Bad trade off though as Lex Catholic and Boyle are moving down to 3A.
Wayne will get those guys while Corbin and Bell will meet Belfry or Breathing most years.

Nope central stays 3a but we head east so we wouldn't see them until bowling green which would be fine with me.
Didn't realize that the Corbin/Bell game had such implications. Sure would've been nice to win that and not have to deal with Central in the second round. I have a hard time picking against "the champ" this time of year, good luck to Bell but my heart says Central wins this one.
Bobcats 21-14
Belfry0304 Wrote:Didn't realize that the Corbin/Bell game had such implications. Sure would've been nice to win that and not have to deal with Central in the second round. I have a hard time picking against "the champ" this time of year, good luck to Bell but my heart says Central wins this one.

I tend to agree with youi 0304. I will be rooting for both teams if that is possible. Let me explain. Bell because of the mountain ties and for Central to make it to BG and face Belfry again. I believe we would get them this year, But whomever wins will have earned it and good luck to both teams.
bucslover68 Wrote:I tend to agree with youi 0304. I will be rooting for both teams if that is possible. Let me explain. Bell because of the mountain ties and for Central to make it to BG and face Belfry again. I believe we would get them this year, But whomever wins will have earned it and good luck to both teams.

is Belfry there waiting for them?
pjdoug Wrote:is Belfry there waiting for them?

Might as well be, have you not seen the East side of the bracket? There shouldn't be a team in the East that would pose a real threat to Belfry unless Belfry just had a meltdown.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Might as well be, have you not seen the East side of the bracket? There shouldn't be a team in the East that would pose a real threat to Belfry unless Belfry just had a meltdown.

of course I've seen the weak bracket. I thought maybe Belfry is already in Bowling Green waiting. I still dont see how Corbin is in the West Confusednicker:
I want a rematched with Bell County...I think :poker face:
where is coachdad?
Bell Co
Tica Wrote:where is coachdad?
I'm right here, lol , I haven't been to one Central game this year as I've been normally leaving Thursday or Friday when my son has an away game. With gods grace he got his invitation to play in the East-West Shrine game today.
And the few times I've been in town I went to Iroquois games as I have strong ties with them as well.
I hope Bell wins, but I think Central is to much.
Tica !! What's up ????
Pages: 1 2