•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 34 Lawrence County 19
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:Because I hate to think that anyone would do this. If it did happen then that is just wrong. If it did not happen I will be the first to apologize.
We are going to find out. One way or the other either the accused or the accuser will be brought to justice.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:We are going to find out. One way or the other either the accused or the accuser will be brought to justice.

:thatsfunn How do you think your going to accomplish this? No one on this site accused any one person of wrong, no names where mentioned. You with the FBI now? So, by me saying the refs cheated, they going to bring me to justice?:biglmao: Please post updates of the investigation. When you run down the ones that supposedly talked about it at the concession stand and find the pen in question and all the ones that talked about it. Let us know. I'm sure none of the accused are going to plead guilty. Make sure you question the field and the metal bleachers to see what they have to say. Then what? Well were innocent, so where going to take Belfry to justice because they said that. Your being completely silly.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:We are going to find out. One way or the other either the accused or the accuser will be brought to justice.
Call 1-800- FBI-Dont-Care Confusednicker:
Wow!
bucslover68 Wrote:By far the greatest overreaction post in the history of BGR. Got a lawyer yet? Give it a break.

What's Eric C up to these days? He never left, right?

Sounds like somebody's accusing Belfry of being Highlands. Careful, you'll make KyRock's head explode.
Diogenes Wrote:What's Eric C up to these days? He never left, right?

Sounds like somebody's accusing Belfry of being Highlands. Careful, you'll make KyRock's head explode.

Belfry would stand a better chance in 4a of knocking off Highlands than JC would ever have. Oh wait I think Belfry has beaten Highlands before something JC fails and will never do. Confusednicker:
bucslover68 Wrote:I wasn't bragging I was just making a point that LC loves to bark and they still get smashed... When it was nut crunching time they crumbled...Nice athletes, but it takes a lot more than that against Belfry...BTW, we have Catron, Willis, and Edwards healthy and we hang 50 on you if Haywood would let them...

Here we go another prediction of a blow out Confusednicker: :Shaking:
KyRock Wrote:Belfry would stand a better chance in 4a of knocking off Highlands than JC would ever have. Oh wait I think Belfry has beaten Highlands before something JC fails and will never do. Confusednicker:

Sorry again went I told you to take your medication last time. Well I can see you have taken to much. Remember you need to take the medication as prescribed, not several at one time.
KyRock Wrote:Here we go another prediction of a blow out Confusednicker: :Shaking:

Just basing things on past performances. LC getting "closer" to Belfry....last three games....74 point margin....I'll give you closer this past Friday, but if history holds true with LC as it does with a lot of teams, the second time around, if it happens, will not be as close.
Crossbones Wrote::thatsfunn How do you think your going to accomplish this? No one on this site accused any one person of wrong, no names where mentioned. You with the FBI now? So, by me saying the refs cheated, they going to bring me to justice?:biglmao: Please post updates of the investigation. When you run down the ones that supposedly talked about it at the concession stand and find the pen in question and all the ones that talked about it. Let us know. I'm sure none of the accused are going to plead guilty. Make sure you question the field and the metal bleachers to see what they have to say. Then what? Well were innocent, so where going to take Belfry to justice because they said that. Your being completely silly.

Can you imagine how busy the authorities would be if somebody could actually sue over this? Topix and a couple others would be in a world of hurt.
KyRock Wrote:Don't want no Crap don't start any. If you or anyone thinks I will sit by while idiots bash on LC kids you are dumber than they look. I said I had no problem with a suspension as long as some others are also. Namely Bobby Seger and Baseballwannabe74 and some others. It is Deer Season that way after the season is over I can start a new account.

Don't count on that new account. IP bans are easy enough for me.

I think we've found Manti Te'o 's attorney.
If, L.. C . Had ink pens, then pikeville must of had pocket knives, poor excuse, after all that running clock s$$$. Hahahaha.
Butthurt ^^
Midee1 Wrote:Don't count on that new account. IP bans are easy enough for me.

Then you really need to go back through and check out bob segar post if he don't get banned then nobody should ever be banned. This would be a much better site without his constant belittling of kids. SEGAR needs to go!
:please:
BHSPIRATE51-87 Wrote:One pen fell on the ground and the ref picked it up. That is all the ref did. There were at least 3 players said they were stabbed. My son saw the places on one of the players. No I don't think that coach Cecil would condone this type of action.
Are you sure the blue they were referring to wasn't bruises, there were an awful lot off pads hitting in belfries back field, especially in the first half.
Start another one to discuss the game if you'd like. This one is done!
Just wish we could all get back to talking about the football game
the other night between both teams and forget about the ink pens. :football:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)