Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Classic Bracket released.
8-ball Wrote:They have no chance playing PCC at PCC...WYMT has it set up for PCC/Bell and JBS/and either Hazard or Shelby Valley to be in the championship bracket for pure financial and exposure appeal....Pikeville should be happy just to be there...
u saying no one else has a chance?
I'm saying that WYMT doesn't want any more problems like they had last year with all the high profile programs losing in the first round. PCC will be in the finals but they could be playing any of 3 teams (JBS, Hazard, or Shelby Valley). It will be a good Semi and Finals night for basketball fans. I do need to give a small chance to Bell over PCC because in reality, they probably are a better team but winning at the Punkin' Palace is pretty tough to do.
8-ball Wrote:I'm saying that WYMT doesn't want any more problems like they had last year with all the high profile programs losing in the first round. PCC will be in the finals but they could be playing any of 3 teams (JBS, Hazard, or Shelby Valley). It will be a good Semi and Finals night for basketball fans. I do need to give a small chance to Bell over PCC because in reality, they probably are a better team but winning at the Punkin' Palace is pretty tough to do.

I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like WYMT is going to pick who wins games? So if a high profile team is behind at halftime the execs at YMT are going to go talk to the refs or scorekeepers? Or will they do it before the game so they wont be a controversy? Who picks who are the high profile teams? Or do they go by which teams bring the most fans to watch it?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
JBS wins it, beats Leslie in the finals
Jbs
SV or PC takes the tourney
Leslie repeats. wooooooo hoooooooo:letsparty
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Leslie repeats. wooooooo hoooooooo:letsparty

theres is no way that leslie repaets, like I said before my boys from SV taking this years title.:Clap: