Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Classic Bracket released.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The 2007 WYMT Mountain Classic will be played at Perry County Central Bracket released:
Tues January 9
6:30p--June Buchanon v Pineville
8:00p--Hazard v Shelby Valley
Wed January 10
6:30p--Leslie Co v Bell Co
8:00p--Perry Central v Pikeville
Semis--Fri-Jan 12
Champ--Sat-Jan 13
I'm gonna say that Coach Williams and the Panthers turn some heads at the WYMT Classic.
I think JBS takes it.
i dread for who ever plays perry central just because it is played at perry central. for some reason calls seem to go there way at home.
the bell leslie co.. game will be a grate one..
I am gonna say that Pikeville takes it this year and makes a beleiver out of everyone that they are for real.
Pikeville winning is a joke it is JBS to win or lose, the WYMT is getting weaker and weaker every year. they used to get the top 8 teams and now they try and let everyone play and makes the tournament not as important.
Letting everybody play is not how they call it. That is the best eight teams according to last year and who they lost, and who they have coming on.
I hope Leslie repeats.
Time for Shelby Valley to start rolling over opponents again, like they will this year..
Should be a pretty good tourney. But too early to tell as of now.
Shelby Valley takes it all
There is how I See It!!
June Buchanon
Shelby Valley
Leslie Co
8:00p--Perry Central
Semis--SV and PC
Champ--Sv
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley takes it all
Are you serious?
:yikes:
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Are you serious?
:yikes:

Why wouldn't he be? in summer ball, Valley beat some top notch teams, i'll just throw this name out there for you, PRP.
Each school has the opportunity to apply for the WYMT and not all schools choose to do so. They do have a committee to select the applications that are turned in however.
3 points Wrote:Letting everybody play is not how they call it. That is the best eight teams according to last year and who they lost, and who they have coming on.
I think it will be the winner of Valley and JBS to take it all. That will be a good game to watch because players from both teams plays AAU ball together on the East Kentucky Lightning team.
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:I think it will be the winner of Valley and JBS to take it all. That will be a good game to watch because players from both teams plays AAU ball together on the East Kentucky Lightning team.

Those players are all freshmen or such, and they aren't really going to have much of an impact on this game, except Elijah, so how will it be a great game because of them?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Those players are all freshmen or such, and they aren't really going to have much of an impact on this game, except Elijah, so how will it be a great game because of them?

They all might be freshmen. But will all the games they played together in middle school winning the middle school state tournament and playing together on the East Kentucky Lightning team. They wont play like the normal freshman does.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Why wouldn't he be? in summer ball, Valley beat some top notch teams, i'll just throw this name out there for you, PRP.
thats summer ball. regular season is a little different when teams actually have all there players and have real practice.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:thats summer ball. regular season is a little different when teams actually have all there players and have real practice.

Another big difference is in summer ball, you cant foul out. I seen teams in the summer league that knew that so no one got any easy shot at all. It doesnt work like that in the regular season.
Some of these boys already have a year of varsity ball behind them. Don't think they won't make an impact.
Shelby Valley take this title hands down with the talent they have on the floor this year
JBS wins this tournament.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:i dread for who ever plays perry central just because it is played at perry central. for some reason calls seem to go there way at home.
sounds so true,,,
Will Shelby Valley play June Buchanon in the second round if both win. Right. IF so my boys from Valley will beat the brakes off JB.
I think Valley will beat JBS, but it will be the hardest game Valley will have in winning the WYMT.
White Mike Wrote:I am gonna say that Pikeville takes it this year and makes a beleiver out of everyone that they are for real.
They have no chance playing PCC at PCC...WYMT has it set up for PCC/Bell and JBS/and either Hazard or Shelby Valley to be in the championship bracket for pure financial and exposure appeal....Pikeville should be happy just to be there...
8-ball Wrote:They have no chance playing PCC at PCC...WYMT has it set up for PCC/Bell and JBS/and either Hazard or Shelby Valley to be in the championship bracket for pure financial and exposure appeal....Pikeville should be happy just to be there...

I am not saying they will beat PCC or anything, but they didnt have any chance to win district last year either. On any night, anything can happen. I do wish that game was on TV though to kinda help keep it right.
Should be a great tournament. I think JBS will take home the championship though.
Pages: 1 2