Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County vs. North Laurel
General Jackson Wrote:Clay this, Clay that. Brag, brag,brag. You guys have been bragging before season even started. What I don't understand is if Clay is so great this year, why haven't they dominated the 13th? I'll tell you why. Chip is the only outside threat you have and Farmer and Allen couldn't guard my granny. I know its a bitter pill to swallow but if you was as good as you thought, you wouldn't be second seat in the 49th on your own home floor.

Clay actually averages in the top 10 of who keeps stats in KHSAA in team 3 point %. Lack of effort has killed Clay. They wait until to late to try to give it. At Jackson is the only time in which they were never really in a region game.
General Jackson Wrote:Clay this, Clay that. Brag, brag,brag. You guys have been bragging before season even started. What I don't understand is if Clay is so great this year, why haven't they dominated the 13th? I'll tell you why. Chip is the only outside threat you have and Farmer and Allen couldn't guard my granny. I know its a bitter pill to swallow but if you was as good as you thought, you wouldn't be second seat in the 49th on your own home floor.

I'm not bragging, I'll be the first to admit this team has issues. But when they put it all together they are very good. You should enjoy the next couple weeks general, because after that it back to being a bottom feeder for Jackson county. Confusednicker:

That's all that is on BGR anymore is CLAY and the ILLEAGLE 14th ..they don't like it that KC runned through the 13th Jackson co. will beat clay ..FARMER AND ALLEN couldn't play dead in a western......