•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Williamsburg 11/22
OCB89 Wrote:Yes, Ralph Prewitt

Yup, thats it.
I didnt know if he was still doing it or not. I had heard a couple of years ago that he was thinking about retiring.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yup, thats it.
I didnt know if he was still doing it or not. I had heard a couple of years ago that he was thinking about retiring.
Pretty soon though . The underground drainage system was put in by Cumberland College a couple of yrs b4 1988 when they played their first few seasons on the field. I don't know bout national awards but they have won some thru the Lexington herald-leader .
Good luck Hazard
OCB89 Wrote:Pretty soon though . The underground drainage system was put in by Cumberland College a couple of yrs b4 1988 when they played their first few seasons on the field. I don't know bout national awards but they have won some thru the Lexington herald-leader .

I actually remember hearing about that.

I think if some of these Hazard folks havent been to Wburg in a few years, theyll be surprised at how different it looks getting off exit 11 and driving to the high school.
The college has really cleaned what you can see from the interstate up.

I know its a whole other topic, but its crazy how much land the college actually owns.
Just drove by the field and it looks like the place is already getting full and it's not even 6pm yet
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I actually remember hearing about that.

I think if some of these Hazard folks havent been to Wburg in a few years, theyll be surprised at how different it looks getting off exit 11 and driving to the high school.
The college has really cleaned what you can see from the interstate up.

I know its a whole other topic, but its crazy how much land the college actually owns.
Buying up everything at high payment and I'm not jokin'. From what I hear they could be going to NCAA . Don't know what it takes but come from some good sources.
^
Pretty soon the residents of Wburg wont be able to complain about the college and there antics anymore because there wont be any residents left if they keep buying everything up Confusednicker:
blueman44 Wrote:In less then 24 hours the BURGs season will be over:HitWall::HitWall: they will a had a good season but they will chock again :why:Hazard will win 21 or 28 because it will be pic 6 all night long :popcorn::1::1::1::1::1::1: .:betterthanexpected: GO BULLDOGS :champ::letsparty:champ::letsparty

Only picks were by the orange bunch.
lesliecountyfan Wrote:I have been thinking about what the score will be all day, but the problem is Sizemore could transfer to another team by halftime. Heck he might even be playing for Hazard. 64SUR can you shed a little light on this situation.

Sizemore stayed the whole game and won a regional championship.
bac2369 Wrote:Like your choice of words.... But hopefully it doesn't pour the rain but a slight drizzle if any.... But hopefully it don't rain because I don't wanna hear that Williamsburg couldn't pass the ball with it raining and recievers were slipping and falling....
No excuses from Williamsburg.
blueman44 Wrote:I thank at Williamsburg there a lot choking :why:go around. so THE BULLDOGS WILL WIN by 21 :1::Cheerlead

Found a cure for the fever. 21-7 Burg.
Wolverine Wrote:Hazard 47- Williamsburg 13

That was close.
bac2369 Wrote:Are you sure 64?

64 is sure.
ballboy Wrote:Hazard punishes Williamsburg on the ground and Hudson will go for over 100+. I hope im right I got faith in Dixon. Hazard 27-Wantabees-22.

Watabees 21 Pups 7.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)