Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baylor 64 - (8) Kentucky 55
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Pardon me while I count your national titles.

I'm done.

Sorry Mr Mod, but 90% of the country is laughing their butts off tonight. And it will get only worse from me IF you lose to Marshall. They have not made the Big Dance since Reagan's 2nd term as President.
Marshall is not Baylor or Notre Dame.

Yes a great deal of the Country enjoys it when one of the elites struggle.
FBALL Wrote:Marshall is not Baylor or Notre Dame.

To hear my Marshall friends talk, they think they have the greatest basketball team since the 96 Bulls.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:To hear my Marshall friends talk, they think they have the greatest basketball team since the 96 Bulls.

I live 20 minute from Huntington. You learn not to listen to them. Lol
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Sorry Mr Mod, but 90% of the country is laughing their butts off tonight. And it will get only worse from me IF you lose to Marshall. They have not made the Big Dance since Reagan's 2nd term as President.

I wouldn't care if we lost every game for the rest if the season.

NATIONAL CHANPIONSHIPS
The Cats will be okay. Noel will be okay. Bad loss but it does not mean the season is over.
Strikeout King Wrote:Kentucky just plain sucks. They have a lot of work to do if they even wanna make it out of the SEC Tournament.

Don't be surprised if Kentucky isn't ranked. They don't deserve to be.

[Image: http://johnnywhitfield.com/wp-content/up...dwagon.png]
I'm no bandwagon fan, I love Kentucky but I'm telling the truth they do suck. I didn't say I was cheering for another team, just that Kentucky sucks and they do.
FBALL Wrote:Marshall is not Baylor or Notre Dame.

So, Kentucky loses at home to Baylor, who lost at home to the College of Charleston - So Baylor is no College of Charleston either Confusedhh:

Confusednicker:
And the College of Charleston is not Marshall and Marshall is not Duke and in 4 more degrees we get to Kevin Bacon.
^
Your having a bad day Confusednicker:
Kentucky fans never seem to admaze me. Cal has been saying all year long that his team is over rated! The guy rewarded UK fans last year with one of the best teams in UK's histroy and he has made UK basketball great again. This year has not went as well as we would like and they have lost 3 games but he has a team of new starters who are learning to play together. It is a long time until March and I think this team will be good by then! GO BIGBLUE!
Real Badman Wrote:Even Coach Rupp lost games he shouldn't have. Give it time, we will be strong.

Side note: Many of you said the same thing during the 2010-11 season...That one turned out pretty good.

We are spoiled as UK fans. And when we lose games unlike we normally have in the last 3 years everyone goes to, we suck. And they are right, we do suck at this point. This team is completely different than the past ones. We have no leadership or guys that have been around awhile. We will be fine come March and all these UK fans who say we won't do any good this season will be running back to mommy.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: http://johnnywhitfield.com/wp-content/up...dwagon.png]

LMAO!!!!

You have killed me with this.
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm no bandwagon fan, I love Kentucky but I'm telling the truth they do suck. I didn't say I was cheering for another team, just that Kentucky sucks and they do.

[Image: http://thesportsfanjournal.com/wp-conten...s-fans.jpg]
We will be just fine. It's funny how some of you all freak out so easy.

We have no PG, which is a killer. We'll figure it out soon enough. All these losses in Nov and Dec do is make us stronger later on...and motivates them to never feel this again.
On the bright side, we have a distinct opportunity here that we haven't had in awhile at UK. A chance to build players for next year. This doesn't mean I've given up on this season already, but seeing has how I doubt the majority, if any, of these players will declare for the draft, we might actually have some sophomores next season, that if they get their heads straight, can help lead next year's highly touted recruiting class to another great year. Gotta stay positive guys!
BeReal Wrote:On the bright side, we have a distinct opportunity here that we haven't had in awhile at UK. A chance to build players for next year. This doesn't mean I've given up on this season already, but seeing has how I doubt the majority, if any, of these players will declare for the draft, we might actually have some sophomores next season, that if they get their heads straight, can help lead next year's highly touted recruiting class to another great year. Gotta stay positive guys!

Then someone will have to be kicked off the team or next years recruits will have to be eliminated because you are not allowed that many scholarship athletes. It doesn't work in your analogy because there is not enough room to keep current players and bring in new....
We will keep one or two and the rest will go, like always, lol. I think Wiltjer, WCS, and Poythress stay.
Stardust Wrote:Then someone will have to be kicked off the team or next years recruits will have to be eliminated because you are not allowed that many scholarship athletes. It doesn't work in your analogy because there is not enough room to keep current players and bring in new....

Hmmm... That is a debacle.
vundy33 Wrote:We will keep one or two and the rest will go, like always, lol. I think Wiltjer, WCS, and Poythress stay.

I agree with Witljer and Cauley-Stein, but IMO, Poythress will be at the same point in his progress as Kidd-Gilchrist, which means Cal will politely recommend he moves on. I'm not saying that Poythress will be as good as MKG, but the kid is showing the same potential this early in the season as MKG. If he matures the same, then Poythress is gone - which better fits next years recruiting class anyhow.
If we get the players we want, I hope with the Harrison twins, Young, and the Marcus kid, we also get Wiggins and or Randle, with a Gordon.

I know thats stretching it, but hey, its nice to think about.

But, IMO, we should just go ahead and drop Wiltjer, Hood, Malone, Long, Polson, and the Willis kid thats coming in.

Pretty much get rid of all the white guys so these frosh can come in and make history!

40-0!