Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerlens Noel
Stardust Wrote:LOL, whenever I see these comments "I'm 100% sure", I know there is zero chance of the accuracy!!!Confusednicker:

Trust me on this one bug guy.
How many times have you ever seen me make a statement like that?
I wouldnt believe it if someone else said it, but the person i talked to is VERY reliable. Actually never been wrong.
As i said, i will be shocked if he goes somewere else.
A lot of people think Noel is also a lock for UK.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Trust me on this one bug guy.
I wouldnt believe it if someone else said it, but the person i talked to is VERY reliable. Actually never been wrong.

How dare you, Don't you EVER call me BUG guy again.....

Confusednicker:
I started to comment in that but I didn't want to be called a thug again.
FBALL Wrote:I started to comment in that but I didn't want to be called a thug again.

FBALL, people just don't understand you! Asshole yes! Thug no!Confusednicker:
Now that hurts. I'm sensitive.
Stardust Wrote:How dare you, Don't you EVER call me BUG guy again.....

Confusednicker:

Well according to your past lady friends, "little guy" seems to be more appropriate.

Confusednicker:

You know what RITUG, I like you, I think you are knowledgable, and I'll go with this. Not going to celebrate yet, but I trust your posts enough to where this will provide a little bit of comfort concerning Shabazz.

Should he not come, expect to receive 365 days of torture on BGR. Haha.
I'm hearing they are really recruiting Amile Jefferson pretty hard now. Anyone else hearing that?
^ I would say Calipari has been hitting him pretty hard regardless of whether we sign Nerlens or not. Him, as well as that other one that's available (Bennett?).
Shabazz's father is the big influence for him probably picking UCLA.

I don't understand why Noel is on the fence though (I may be biased, but I don't understand why Shabazz is on the fence either). To be honest, I really don't understand why any top recruit wouldn't want to come to UK. This previous statement is very unbiased. The kids now days want to play at the next level immediately and Coach Cal has the perfect situation to make that possible.

I don't think it matters what school they go to, they both will go high in the 2013 draft. But the development for the next level and the better college experience is at Kentucky. Sorry to those that don't like it.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I would say Calipari has been hitting him pretty hard regardless of whether we sign Nerlens or not. Him, as well as that other one that's available (Bennett?).

I would love to have Bennett. He is a better version of Draymond Green.
And Muhammad chooses UCLA
Not looking good for runitupthegut. Chuckle away stardust.
^ Dang, that sucks.

Nerlens has said that his mom played the biggest role in his decision...if that's the case, I hate to say it looks like he's heading to Georgetown. That is where she is wanting him to go.
HawksRule Wrote:I would love to have Bennett. He is a better version of Draymond Green.

Bennett is big, strong guy that would have a good impact on UK. Totally agree.
I think Bennet would be the best fit for UK. I also think we will get a transfer be it JUCO or Oriakhi. I also like are chances with Jefferson
Feel kinda bad for that guy that said Shabazz was 100& UK bound...
Nerlens Noel to UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After talking to who i talked to today i am 100% sure Shabazz is coming to KY.
I cant really tell you how i know, but this isnt a joke. He has already sent his letter of intent to UK as of Tuesday. If he announces somewhere else then something huge has happened over night.
mark it down, Shabazz to UK.
Noel im not so sure about.
Well, there goes your credibility.
WideRight05 Wrote:You know what RITUG, I like you, I think you are knowledgable, and I'll go with this. Not going to celebrate yet, but I trust your posts enough to where this will provide a little bit of comfort concerning Shabazz.

Get started.

So much for your credibility !!
WideRight05 Wrote:You know what RITUG, I like you, I think you are knowledgable, and I'll go with this. Not going to celebrate yet, but I trust your posts enough to where this will provide a little bit of comfort concerning Shabazz.

LOL. My "source" wasnt exactly wrong.
Im sure A LOT more will come out about this.

The kid was coming to UK as of yesterday. From what im hearing it wasnt as much him choosing UCLA over us as it was us turning him away right at the end due to some smelley situations that surround him.
Give it time, it will all come out.
Sorry to mislead you guys, the person i know told me the exact recruits that were coming to UK every since Cal has been here.
lol, i could have just said i got Noel and Shabazz mixe up if i wante to lie my way out of it :biggrin:
BTW, UK had his letter of intent.
Those damn "sources"!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL. My "source" wasnt exactly wrong.

The kid was coming to UK as of yesterday. From what im hearing it wasnt as much him choosing UCLA over us as it was us turning him away right at the end due to some smelley situations that surround him.
Sorry to mislead you guys, the person i know told me the exact recruits that were coming to UK every since Cal has been here.
lol, i could have just said i got Noel and Shabazz mixe up if i wante to lie my way out of it :biggrin:

Come on Gut, that is 100% BS. If you honestly think the kids decision was made yesterday, you are as naive as hell. This kid knew where he was going a month ago, thus he didn't change his mind and nothing, I 100% Guarantee IT, NOTHING, will come out that changed his mind. As for this source, I could guess on every kid who is coming too!
The BS meter doesn't read high enough.
^ Amen to that!
Overrated Wrote:reports leaking now that Noels is going to Cuse..

Bazz still not saying much.
I know you won't be able to comment on this, and rightfully so, but suck on that one, big guy. No guy with the talent of Noel wants to be stuck in the middle of an awful zone defense. :truestory:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL. My "source" wasnt exactly wrong.

Yeah, suurrrrrrrrrrrrreeee.

Let the torture begin!!!