Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District Final-Hazard 53 Leslie County 52
Look dont be hatin on Leslie County just because there awesome hardly anyone has anything good to comment on Leslie and there the most like team to go all the way...and this about bad sportsman ship on Quentin  Morgan its not bad sportsmanship when you win
Okay!  Leslie didn't win!  Get it right! LOL
O.K mr. perfect....let me re-state when they DO win...but i agree with jareds dad its quentins trophy he can do what he wants...he can throw the trophy from the winning game if he pleases...
you keep talking about leslie countys bad sportsmanship,  buddy are you deaf Hazard chanted at quentin morgan the whole game.
This was not bad sportsmanship on Morgan. If any thing people needs to question hazards fans for chanting ostrich not only during the game but during the trophy presentation and people want to know why he threw his trophy. It was his he can do what he want with it. But you will see who get the last laugh come region championship when Leslie walk out CHAMPS
[quote author=leslie eagle fan link=topic=20356.msg208233#msg208233 date=1142038372]
This was not bad sportsmanship on Morgan. If any thing people needs to question hazards fans for chanting ostrich not only during the game but during the trophy presentation and people want to know why he threw his trophy. It was his he can do what he want with it. But you will see who get the last laugh come region championship when Leslie walk out CHAMPS
[/quote]

morgan didn't throw the trophy because of what the pep section chanted....he threw it because he did everything he could and it still wasn't enough, morgan was inadequate....apologies.....very classy......throwing a fit cause you got beat......14th region champs...hazard
Morgan can do what he wants with his trophy it is his to keep. Hazard fans only chanted at Morgan Because they all knew what a threat he was. I would proudly be a Losing Eagle fan than a cheating CoonDog fan ...Sry... I mean Bulldog
yes Morgan can do whatever he wants, but, in years to come when someone says Morgan that played for Leslie County, they will say ohh yea that is the player that threw his trophy, nice legacy
Hazard lost to Madison by 40 points.Smile The End............ Wonder if Leslie could have done any better.
3 points Wrote:Hazard lost to Madison by 40 points.Smile The End............ Wonder if Leslie could have done any better.

Leslie could have atleast just gotten beat by 39 or less I mean come on. Isn't 40 points some kind of record?? If it is, congrats to Hazard for breaking a Sweet 16 record!

YAYYYYYY! :letsparty
hazard made it to the region finals....where the pep section chanted, "where's leslie?" because they wanted hazard right?...couldn't even get to us
Larry Bird Wrote:hazard made it to the region finals....where the pep section chanted, "where's leslie?" because they wanted hazard right?...couldn't even get to us
almost a year late on that post there pal.....Smile Smile :thatsfunn