Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 54th District Final-Hazard 53 Leslie County 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hazard played from behind the entire game until the closing minutes of the fourth quarter. i would like to thank the entire hazard bulldog team, especially an injured Jon Walker who, despite his injury, turned this game around with his exceptional post play:wenumber1 see you all in knott county
congrats to Hazard
Thanks for the update! Smile I have been watching to find out the results of the game...MORE INFO PLEASE!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

:wenumber1:wenumber1:wenumber1:wenumber1:wenumber1:wenumber1:wenumber1

OMG,wot an amazing game,show yer luv for the dawgs:wenumber1
Thanks for the update.........more info please....I couldn't listen to it way out here in Kansas!....Congrats DAWGS!!!!!!
Congrats Dawgs!!

Good luck in the 14th regional tournament, I see the Dawgs winning the region and heading to Rupp Arena. These 2 teams could very easily play again for the region title.

Good luck to both teams from here on out.
Aunt Kay.... I really can't tell you any #'s right off the top of my head...but i'll tell you one thing...your nephew chuck played a great game!.... he soared up and SWATED a Leslie Co. lay up clear out of bounds (which was the spark that got the DAWGS PUMPED!) and hitting a big three to put Hazard up by 5 late in the fourth .. Campbell and Walker both had great games on the boards with both contributing to the score board on put back shots and free throws..... Hazard was down 1 with 20 some seconds left and dribbled around and scored leaving 9.9 on the board for the Eagles to work with.... Great pressure "D" caused leslie to have to throw up a prayer from the baseline that barely drew iron and the buzzer sounded....Then CAME THE HAZARD FAITHFUL RUSHING THE COURTS!
awesome game ppl.the boys played there hearts out,even tho we had some probs in the defense in the begining and we didnt convert chances into points,in the end what matters is we came back and won.all we need to do now is tht we need to improve the mistakes we made tonight,coz this will not work in the regional tournament.chucky,durrel,hicks,williams,campbell and especially john walker,even tho john didnt play tht much,but for the time he played he got some crucial points for the game,which helped hazard to take off some pressure off themselves.chucky got a very imp 3 in the 2nd half and got a very imp block in the last 5 sec of the 4th quarter which resulted in the dawgs winning.GO DAWGS
Congrats Hazard!!
congrats hazard good luck in knott co.
I say Leslie takes the 14th after this loss! Congrats Dawgs on the HUGE win!
good job hazard
CONGRATS CHAMPS!!!!! This was another great game and another great win for the Dawgs in a packed Historic Memorial Gymnasium. I have to say that I thought Leslie's fans and players acted terrible. The Dawgs showed em that you can't come into the Home of the Dawgs and hang a stuffed dog from the rafters. (Which I thought was in poor taste) Also, one of Leslie's players threw his trophy across the floor after he got it...can you say BAD SPORTMANSHIP??

GOOD LUCK IN KNOTT CO.!!!!!!!

THE YEAR OF
THE DAWGS!!!!!! :Thumbs:
The play of the game was definitey "D-DAYZ" game winning attempt off the side of the backboard and that was acting very ostrich like throwing a trophy...know what I mean?
Hazard freshman Michael Campbell stepped up in place of Justin Hicks who had an off night. He had a huge game with 18 points and 11 boards, and Jon Walker also provided a crucial 7 points down the stretch in the fourth quarter. Congrats to Hazard on a huge victory and good luck to both teams in the regional tourney.
"AshlandTcat06" Wrote:Hazard freshman Michael Campbell stepped up in place of Justin Hicks who had an off night. He had a huge game with 18 points and 11 boards, and Jon Walker also provided a crucial 7 points down the stretch in the fourth quarter. Congrats to Hazard on a huge victory and good luck to both teams in the regional tourney.

I agree. Michael was amazing tonight and even with his injury Jon did what he had to do when we needed him. I think everybody did what they had to do tonight to win...that's what CHAMPS do.
:Cheerlead congrats dawgs...have faith in you...stay focused...:wenumber1 :loveya:
justin hicks was off tonight but can u say the boy still was a trooper and lead his team with knowledge and assists? micheal played the best offensive game I have seen from him and as always the whole team was killer on defense. Chuckie's swat earned him a wymt play of the week......YEAH . and I give him a YEAH FOR his three...........jon can him and helped tremendously with morgan on D and also on offense........I LOVE YOU DAWGS.......FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO RUPP!!!
Matt you are killer on D and sooooooooooo quick... and Durell, I am your #1 fan!!!!!
I LOVE YOU DAWGS..............KEEP ON KEEPIN ON, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!
Thank you for the updates! And thanks BLUENGOLD for the pic of my NEPHEW cutting the NETS!

Wish I could have been there! Maybe for STATE!

:#1:
:wenumber1 Great game Dawgs!!!!!!!!Very nice game for Michael Campbell. Also a great game for Jon Walker who fights thru pain to play!!!!!!!!!!!Good Luck at Region!!! Good game for Leslie also, except for the attitude of #23 who threw his trophy, doesnt make his team look very classy!!
Congrats Hazard i guess but region what matters not district so take ur district bc u wont be havin one of them for a while since it wont be played at hazard for a few years.Leslie will bounce back and will this region
Good win for the Dawgs. Good luck in the region.
These two shoud be two of the favorites in the region.
"JumpShotKing21" Wrote:Congrats Hazard i guess but region what matters not district so take ur district bc u wont be havin one of them for a while since it wont be played at hazard for a few years.Leslie will bounce back and will this region

Jumpshotking did you even watch/listen to the game. The refs tried their best to give this game to Leslie. Apparently ya boys D-Day and Quentin cant stop the man.....Mr.Jon Walker.....cause he did what he wanted to down low. And for quentin......you can talk all the junk you want to in the game, but next time walk the walk if you gon talk and dont throw your trophy....grow up.

Congrats Hazard.....they are playing great basketball right now. Good luck against Wolfe monday.
The district title would have mattered if Leslie had won it....JumpShotKing21....LOL.
GOOD LUCK DAWGS IN THE REGION!!!
morgan showed awful sportsmanship when he threw his trophie,this just shows how much respect he has for his team his school and the sport.leslie had many calls in the game which made them favourites to win,but even then hazard's players like campbell,walker played with all their strength,even when john was injured,he played his heart out and scored some crucial points needed to bounce back in the game,and the district title matters very much jumpshotking21,it just shows tht we're better than any other team in the district at the moment,and we're definetly better than leslie in the game and also the players have much more respect to every aspects of the game as compared to certain indiviuduals of the leslie county team.now come region,idk wot will happen,but i sure hope hazard wins it,but iam sure tht we're going in as favourites.altho we've had a gd run for the past 5-6 games,tht doesnt matter at all,coz we have to play the same way against wolfe,we did have a  few problems against leslie,but i know we'll bounce back.GO DAWGS
Quentin can do whatever he wants to do with his trophy. GO EAGLES!
If you are a Dad you dont have much class posting something like this!!![quote author=jareds dad link=topic=20356.msg207240#msg207240 date=1141921949]
[/quote]
[quote author=jareds dad link=topic=20356.msg207240#msg207240 date=1141921949]
[/quote]I must say this is a class act from a Leslie County father and a real good example for the young people of Leslie county :lmao:
[quote author=jareds dad link=topic=20356.msg207240#msg207240 date=1141921949]
[/quote]

Typical behavior for a Leslie fan.
Pages: 1 2