Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Kenny Roark needs prayer
Prayers and good wishes to Coach Roark and family, He is a really nice guy and respected by all who know him.
FROM ALL PANTHER NATION!!!!
AND ALL WHO KNOW HIM!!!
GOD BLESS
prayers go out to him and his family
Wish the BEST for coach Roark!
Prayers from here in Manchester
any new news on Coach Roark ?
I do have a small update,

Coach Roark is still in a hospital in Knoxville, TN but his condition seems be improving. Please continue to pray for Kenny and his family because as I'm sure we all know, Prayer works.
Yellow Jacket fan Wrote:I do have a small update,

Coach Roark is still in a hospital in Knoxville, TN but his condition seems be improving. Please continue to pray for Kenny and his family because as I'm sure we all know, Prayer works.

Prayer does work YJF and I'm glad too hear he is improving somewhat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
From what I have been told Coach Roark does not appear to be doing well and does not have long to live. In order to respect the family I will not be going into details.

Just make sure you add Kenny and his family, especially Chase, to your prayer lists.
Prayers going up!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hate to hear that. He seems like a fine coach and an even better person. Will keep him prayer.
prayers go out to him and his family
Dear Lord, please bless Kenny Roark and his family in their time of need.
From what I know about Coach Roark he is a person that would give you the shirt off his back. Some Middlesboro fans told me about him taking care of several Special needs students at MHS. He would buy for them and take them to ball games and let them stand on the side lines. I will be praying for you and your family.
May God be with you and your Family Coach Roark, praying for a full, and quick recovery...
I have known coach Roark for many years. I pray that our father will look after him and protect him for the good of all the people who love children and enjoy their skill and efforts that we as sport fans enjoy so much, coach Roark is not only A leader of young athletes but, is a person who touches others in a way that one never forgets.
I have known and admired Kenny Roark since he was in high school.

With time and support, he will overcome this setback and emerge stronger as a result.
God Bless you coach Roark. Hang in there.
Continued prayers for Coach Roark and his family.
Praying
Any updates on Coach Roark's condition? Hope since no recent news that he is improving.
I have a lot of buddies from clay that work with me and they are wondering the same thing. Hope he is improving.
Thoughts and prayers with Coach.