Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Kenny Roark needs prayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Over the weekend Coach Roark suffered a stroke and is currently in ICU in a hospital in Knoxville, TN

Coach Roark is currently the coach of the Clay County Tigers, and a former coach of the Middlesboro Yellow Jackets. His son Chase is a senior for Middlesboro.

As many of you know Kenny was part of the Washington Redskins and also was part of the Kentucky football teams that won the SEC Championships and played in the Peach Bowl back in the mid 70's.

Thank you very much on behalf of the Roark family for your prayers and thoughts.
Wishing you a speedy recovery Coach Roark. You and your family are in my prayers.
Best wishes to Coach Roark and his family!
Prayers going out from rockcastle
Prayers from the Bell County Bobcat Nation!
Praying!
Coach Roark is in my prayer's. His family also.
Prayers from Belfry, Coach Roark is a tough competitor, I hope he pulls through this in good shape.
Prayers go out from NewCath
Hope for a full and speedy recovery
Prayers from the Bobcats of Bell County
Prayers from Hazard
Prayers from Bell County!
Get well Cubby. We are praying for you.

Signed,

Heckle, from the 1976 East West Ky All Star game (if you can remember who that is, you're doing fine Kenny).
Prayers from Jamestown!
Hoping for the best; anyone with updates on Coach Roark's condition please post.
Black bear nation send prayers an well wishes for Ken and family! Get well soon!
Prayers from the GC Golden Lions......
Prayers going up!!!
Prayers from the land of the Lakers!
Prayers from Johnson County
Prayers from Belfry and the Pond Creek Nation!
Prayers for Coach Roark from Breathitt Bobcats.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Coach Roark and his family!!
Prayers for my friend Kenny, can anyone give us an update on his condition.
Prayers from the Rock
Prayer's are going up from deep in the Backwoods. Get well soon coach. You were my hero at UK when I played in high school.
Sad to hear. Wishing him and his family the best !!
Thoughts & Prayers to Coach Roark & his family.
Prayers from the Panther Nation.
This is so tragic!

Prayers and best wishes from the Black Bear Nation!!!
Pages: 1 2