Poll: Who Wins? State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Christian County
53.85%
Rowan County
46.15%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian County v Rowan County 3/19 (State Championship)
Rowan has made us all proud... I really can not tell you how happy I am for the them. Those kids have tremendous heart and really left it out there.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would have to agree. Wing had an amazing night! He was solely responsible for 1 point shy of half of Rowan Co's points and I think one rebound short of half of their rebounds. He ended up with something like 31 points and 16 rebounds.
Wing is one of the best athletes in the state.
LClion4life Wrote:Wing is one of the best athletes in the state.

Wish somebody would tell UK's football staff that.
Great game Rowan!!!! Way to represent the 16th region an make us all very proud . In my opinion you were the winners!! the missed three point shot call was horrible .
STATE CHAMP Wrote:Wish somebody would tell UK's football staff that.

LClion4life Wrote:Wing is one of the best athletes in the state.

I've seen him play Football his Sophomore and Junior year, he is good, very good.
Talk about a great game!! It doesn't get much better than double overtime in the State Championship game!! I honestly did not expect Rowan County to make it to the Championship game let alone, take it into double overtime with a chance to win!! Congrats to the Vikings you have made all of Eastern Kentucky proud!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
STATE CHAMP Wrote:Wish somebody would tell UK's football staff that.
I think that UK's Basketball Staff may have some interest as well. I think honestly that Wing can play at one of the States or Regions Mid Majors. He is a great athlete and amazing competitor.
Yeah right. Cal won't go after an instate guy unless he's a top ten recruit nationally or he's looking for someone to fill a jersey.