Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Christian County v Rowan County 3/19 (State Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Christian County 24-9

Rowan County 30-5

Rowan in A Barnburner

thoughts?
Rowan by 10
I taking Hickey......

Christian by 7

Christian 59
Rowan 52
I'm amazed that this is the championship game!

What happened to Eastern? Whoever put them out is my pick to win it all.
LWC Wrote:I'm amazed that this is the championship game!

What happened to Eastern? Whoever put them out is my pick to win it all.

Christian County did, and i will take them to win it all
Christian County in a great game. Both teams have been fun to watch this tournament
After seeing Christian Co in person and hearing them being Eastern. I have to go with them and their athleticism. I think they win by about 10.
Halftime

Christian County 23-21
3rd 2:53

Christian County 33-31
End 3rd

Tied 35-35
4th 4:16 to play

Tied 43-43
4th 2:53 to play

Christian County 45-43 Rowan Ball
4th 1:38

Christian County 47-45 CC Ball
Overtime!!! My goodness!
Ot 3:25

Rowan 52-49 Rowan Ball

Rowan Blocked A Shot By CC (Not Sure Who it was that blocked the shot and who attempted the shot) then Rowan goes all the way down and Christian County lets Rowan make a wide open layup. Then Hickey Holds The Ball And CC Misses The Final Shot At The Buzzer.
OT 3:04

Rowan County 52-49 Rowan Ball

Adam Wing (Rowan) 27 pts, 10 rebs.
Tied.... Wow what a game.
OT 2:08

Christian County 56-54 (Rowan County Ball)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! 3 at the buzzer to tie the game for Rowan and send it to a second overtime!!!
Going Into A 2nd OT

Tied 61-61

Darrell Cross (Rowan) hits a 3 at the buzzer to force a 2nd OT
What an awesome performance by Rowan, not too many people gave them a chance.
Strikeout king! This game sounds like one of the most amazing games I have ever heard!
I have to agree. I wished I would have went.
Townsend just fouled out for Rowan Co.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Strikeout king! This game sounds like one of the most amazing games I have ever heard!

It is indeed. I Believe The One Were We Played Bourbon County in 6 OT's Back on Jan. 17th would top this or at least come very close. I think that game had 3 or 4 straight Buzzer Beaters in it

2nd OT 1:38

Tied 63-63 CC Ball
Christian Co with the ball and 14 seconds.
Christian County STATE CHAMPS. What a performance by Rowan County.
Those kids have nothing at all to be ashamed of and the really should be incredibly proud of theirselves. One heck of a game by Rowan, showing heart and toughness like I have never seen.

Congrats to Christian Co. First one for them.
Strikeout King Wrote:It is indeed. I Believe The One Were We Played Bourbon County in 6 OT's Back on Jan. 17th would top this or at least come very close. I think that game had 3 or 4 straight Buzzer Beaters in it

2nd OT 1:38

Tied 63-63 CC Ball

What was on the line in this game puts it over the top of that one. But barely though. Just barely. 6 OT's is just unheard of.
LClion4life Wrote:What was on the line in this game puts it over the top of that one. But barely though. Just barely. 6 OT's is just unheard of.

Tonights game was Amazing. I wished Rowan Would have Won, I Really Do. Wing was just Tremendous tonight.
Pages: 1 2