Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #18 Lsu-73 Uk-70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final.
Im glad they let Stewart back on the team and let the game winning 3 beat us.
Thoughts, I'm sure there are plenaty!

UK was outplayed by a better team in the 1st half. Cats made adjustments in the 2nd half, but LSU made a great run at the end. Better team won IMO
We deserve to lose the game. Should have never let Stewart play and we suck.
lmao I called this at the end. I expect us to get beat by last second shots everytime its close at the end. Just how its been all season. If AJ Stewart hadnt switched off his man at the end, he might not have hit the 3... Oh well, I dont even get upset anymore over UK losing.. sad huh?
UK choked down the stretch... Could have punched their ticket to the dance today...
Cats were 3/14 from 3PT (LSU was 9/20)
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I dont even get upset anymore over UK losing.. sad huh?

Neither do I and it is sad. UK's rebounding, with the exception of Patterson, is absolutely pathetic.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:lmao I called this at the end. I expect us to get beat by last second shots everytime its close at the end. Just how its been all season. If AJ Stewart hadnt switched off his man at the end, he might not have hit the 3... Oh well, I dont even get upset anymore over UK losing.. sad huh?

You know, that's very well said. Complacency was how I felt, it was no shocker.
no way
Fire Billy G
blackcat Wrote:Neither do I and it is sad. UK's rebounding, with the exception of Patterson, is absolutely pathetic.

Surprisingly the Cats outrebounded LSU 29-24, but it was the type of rebounds. LSU got tons of offensive rebounds in the 1st half, but UK cut that down big time in the 2nd half.
I guess we lost our thread???
LSU hadn't beat UK on that court in 20 years. Ironic that the "high school" caliber coach we have now had it happen under him.

Edit: LOL, I just noticed my signature after posting this.
Well it is a part of coaching when the game is close like that and for some readon they lose everyone of them on the exception of the Florida game... But he may come along but I doubt it....
i think its funny we start pounding it out with patterson and get a 10 point lead. then some way we dont want to get it to him hardly any after that and the only play we have for meeks is come and get the hand off man they're six second left on the clock:igiveup: i got to say i love the second half lineup:rockon:
galloway, meeks, harris (still has no offensive bone in his body), miller, PatPat
we may have pulled it off if he would have left that 2nd half lineup in....
beasy_bo Wrote:i think its funny we start pounding it out with patterson and get a 10 point lead. then some way we dont want to get it to him hardly any after that and the only play we have for meeks is come and get the hand off man they're six second left on the clock:igiveup: i got to say i love the second half lineup:rockon:
galloway, meeks, harris (still has no offensive bone in his body), miller, PatPat

I liked that lineup as well. Wish he would have went to that lineup in December or January.
I was impressed with the score. I thought LSU was going to kill UK. Yet, just like the Louisville game, the other team scored last.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I was impressed with the score. I thought LSU was going to kill UK. Yet, just like the Louisville game, the other team scored last.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, SOSA IS THE MAN:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:Well it is a part of coaching when the game is close like that and for some readon they lose everyone of them on the exception of the Florida game... But he may come along but I doubt it....

It wasn't bad coaching. Gillispie made good adjustments at the half to put us back in the game, stewart just f'd up at the end of the game and lost his man. Then Coach G set up a play to get his best 3 pt shooter the ball and meeks air balled it so kentucky getting beat in these close ones isn't bad coaching its the players not executing.
RavenBoy Wrote:Fire Billy G

Be careful..... There are a lot of bleeding hearts on here who will chastise you for stating the obvious...lolConfusedhh:
Patterson scores a lot and we hardly ever get him the ball. He should get at least one touch in the post everytime down the court. He could get 30 a night if they will ever get him the ball. Also, getting the ball inside more will open it up more for everyone else, plus it will open up the 3 pointer more for Meeks cause they will be cheatin down on Patterson.I want to say that Galloway plkayed great. Porter needs to stay on the bench. He can not guard me. Galloway is there best PG and he should start from here on out.
allseasonfan Wrote:Be careful..... There are a lot of bleeding hearts on here who will chastise you for stating the obvious...lolConfusedhh:

now, now, now! You will get knocked to Space Mountain you start this crap! :dontthink

:biggrin: :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:now, now, now! You will get knocked to Space Mountain you start this crap! :dontthink

:biggrin: :Thumbs:

"You gotta walk that aisle, big Dust"!!! "Sit down and take a look, woooooooooooo, at what's really causing all of this"!!!
-----the immortal "Ric Flair"
theVILLE Wrote:HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, SOSA IS THE MAN:lmao:

It was just a lucky shot! Just wait 'till next year when Louisville comes to Kentucky!!:redboxer:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:It was just a lucky shot! Just wait 'till next year when Louisville comes to Kentucky!!:redboxer:
n

Call it what you want, Jealous is what I call it, and next cards by 20... Who will they have when PAT goes pro...Nobody, I heard this last year by the way...lol:zzz:
TheONLY1 Wrote:It wasn't bad coaching. Gillispie made good adjustments at the half to put us back in the game, stewart just f'd up at the end of the game and lost his man. Then Coach G set up a play to get his best 3 pt shooter the ball and meeks air balled it sky getting beat in these close ones isn't bad coaching its the players not executing.

Actually it could of been meeks for shooting the three with a minute to go and the cats didnt even need it
theVILLE Wrote:n

Call it what you want, Jealous is what I call it, and next cards by 20... Who will they have when PAT goes pro...Nobody, I heard this last year by the way...lol:zzz:

Stay in Southern Indiana and let the real men post>>>:devilflam
allseasonfan Wrote:Be careful..... There are a lot of bleeding hearts on here who will chastise you for stating the obvious...lolConfusedhh:

:rockon: Great post:Cheerlead Knock to space mountain
Pages: 1 2 3