Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
^ No Doubt
Strikeout King Wrote:KCC would be a deadly team with Justice and Beverly

Has a great ring to it.:Clap:
^ I get what everyone is saying but u know there's another option....

PERRY - Beverly and Justice....

Raymond will make a lot more money at Perry than at Knott.
^ That team would also be a deadly team with those two on it. Heck any team with those two on it would be deadly
Ike Cooter Wrote:I don't know Hick's history or connections with the mountains, but why would he leave Scott Co. to go to PCC. That would be like going from PCC to Cordia. No offense.

Hick's connections to the mountains? (1) played at Evarts in Harlan County in the late 60s and early 70s, (2) coach Evarts from a team that had won about 5 games the year before he took over to a 20-10 record, district champion and top 4 team in the region in 3 years, (3) took over a Harlan team that had only won 2 games and had 2 consecutive 24 and 26 win seasons, and (4) took over a Corbin team that had only won 2 games the year before and turned them instantly into a region and state power. The Redhounds went to the 1/4 finals of the Sweet 16 in 91 and had Corbin ranked #1 in the state for part of the 94 season. His mountain roots run pretty deep. Plus he has made the comment that he wanted to finish his career in the mountains. I believe he would be at Harlan Co now if Mike Jones had not rescinded his resignation this summer. I really don't think Hicks going to Perry Central is so far fetched. Of course, I imagine he would require a fairly sweet deal.
ekff Wrote:^ I get what everyone is saying but u know there's another option....

Not alot more, I think its safe to say maybe a little more. If he were to go it would be for the head position because the money difference is gonna be big enough.
ekff Wrote:^ I get what everyone is saying but u know there's another option....

But Justice just LOVES Knots County!
He would never leave!!

Money talks and bullshit walks lol
Hicks may call about mountain jobs like Perry Central, but I can not see him leaving Scott Co. Why would you leave Scott Co. when you have talent like he does every year. Perry Co. does have some nice players, but not enough to compete for a state title on a year to year basis. I believe he showed interest in the Knott Co. job several years ago. I believe it was when Cox and Stamper was playing, but he stayed at Scott Co.
Downtown10 Wrote:Not alot more, I think its safe to say maybe a little more. If he were to go it would be for the head position because the money difference is gonna be big enough.

If Raymond took the Perry job it would be the highest paying job he's ever had... Promise...
We understand EKFF, You want Justice at PCC.:yawn:
^ EKFF is a Hazard Bulldog, why would he want him to go to PCC?
^^ LOL I want Justice out of the 14th region... The last place I want him to go to is Perry Central.. Just stating facts.
^ I must ask, why would you want him out of the region?
^ that way Hazard wouldn't have to deal with him.. He's a great player
ekff Wrote:If Raymond took the Perry job it would be the highest paying job he's ever had... Promise...

I would be open for debate with your knowledge against mine but its not something that needs to be talked about over the web.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ EKFF is a Hazard Bulldog, why would he want him to go to PCC?

Because 3/4 Hazard roots for Perry anymore. Facts
I've never seen a Hazard fan root for Perry, never seen a Perry fan root for Hazard. Where did you get that at? If he's a Hazard fan why would he want Justice to go to a school that's big rivals with his home school, why not want him to go to his home school (Hazard)?
Overrated Wrote:Because 3/4 Hazard roots for Perry anymore. Facts

WORST POST I'VE EVER SEEN ON BGR....

'em fightin' words buddy!
From the rumor mill, Rodrick Rhodes has been seen speaking with J.P Amis this weekend! That would be a great move for him, Cordia has lost Chris Hudson to Hazard, so he has nothing left with the Lions. Would be great to see a run and gun pressing style with a team that has the horses to do it! Would be awesome to watch.
John Bentley from Estill County has been waiting for something to open back in this area. He thought it was going to be Hazard, but Coach Holland stayed another year, but now PCC is open and he should be all fired up to try and get the job. Would be a nice hire, since he runs the same stuff Hatcher did and the kids already know the system. No brainer.
I think they will fill this job b4 end of the week. This has to be one if not the best job in eastern, ky. Everyone thinks they will b rebuilding this year but I'm not sure that is the case. They have a team coming back this year that just might b in the hunt for a regional title. I really hate to see hatcher go because he was a great bball mind and most of all a great person. He will really b missed!!!!!! It will b hard to replace him!!!!! I would like to wish him well and I'm glad to see him back where he needs to be and that's with his sick mother.
Off the subject, the kid from Texas is at Hazard?
^ Yes
The 14th Region recruites more than College, Perry sould name a coach by weekend.
ballstar Wrote:I think they will fill this job b4 end of the week. This has to be one if not the best job in eastern, ky. Everyone thinks they will b rebuilding this year but I'm not sure that is the case. They have a team coming back this year that just might b in the hunt for a regional title. I really hate to see hatcher go because he was a great bball mind and most of all a great person. He will really b missed!!!!!! It will b hard to replace him!!!!! I would like to wish him well and I'm glad to see him back where he needs to be and that's with his sick mother.

I never worked on a Coach Hatcher staff but I did get the chance to scout his teams MANY MANY times and I learned a lot from just scouting him. Also got the chance several times to just sit down and talk ball with him. I have notes from his games that I will always use. Your right he has a GREAT basketball mind.
Hey Ballstar is back. Guess it took a while to get over the Buckhorn game huh? LOL Glad to have you back Ballstar. Quit being such a stranger and give a guy a holla sometime.
Overrated Wrote:Because 3/4 Hazard roots for Perry anymore. Facts

No, absolutely not.

Strikeout King Wrote:I've never seen a Hazard fan root for Perry, never seen a Perry fan root for Hazard. Where did you get that at? If he's a Hazard fan why would he want Justice to go to a school that's big rivals with his home school, why not want him to go to his home school (Hazard)?

Damn right. Will probably never change.
Hazard and Perry..Not even a rivalry anymore, A thing of the past.

But on topic. I been hearing Rod Rhodes.
^
Do not see that happening.
Shannon should be option #1 if it was me but most people are not as smart as meConfusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13