Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I overheard a convo where PCC was supposedly getting a transfer from New York City..
Says he plays football and basketball..
Stands at 6'3, and has a 42 inch vertical.
Any truth to this?
Ballers Wrote:I overheard a convo where PCC was supposedly getting a transfer from New York City..
Says he plays football and basketball..
Stands at 6'3, and has a 42 inch vertical.
Any truth to this?

I freakin' hope so.
i was told by a student thats a friend of mine that he told them he would be starting at pcc today!!! i was told about the vertical but idk if theres any truth to that, but wouldnt that be nice?? he doesnt have to go through any process to play because im pretty sure when you move to another state you are elgible to play!:Thumbs: lets hope this is 100% true pcc fans!
good
zaga_fan Wrote:If she's 6'3" with a 42" vertical then she's throwing down.

its a guy zaga lol:rockon:
LOL from the sounds of it, it must be Chris Hudson.....
ekff Wrote:LOL from the sounds of it, it must be Chris Hudson.....

lol is that suppose to be him? i wasnt given a name so i have no clue lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:its a guy zaga lol:rockon:

I dunno what your talking about....

my post doesn't mention anything about a girl
zaga_fan Wrote:I dunno what your talking about....

my post doesn't mention anything about a girl

it says if she's 6'2 or 6'3 with a 42 vertical thats puttn her head right below the rim lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:it says if she's 6'2 or 6'3 with a 42 vertical thats puttn her head right below the rim lol

u deleted it lol:moon:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:it says if she's 6'2 or 6'3 with a 42 vertical thats puttn her head right below the rim lol

This kid is going to be an phenom! Cant wait for the season to start
EastKyMx Wrote:This kid is going to be an phenom! Cant wait for the season to start

they said he played football too!!!
Hahhaha. I love how you guys love a player you haven't seen or know anything about it. Saying he will be a "phenom". The average vertical for an NBA player is in the high 20's. So far, somebody overheard a conversation, somebody else heard from a student, and the imfamous "they" is the other source. Hilarious
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Hahhaha. I love how you guys love a player you haven't seen or know anything about it. Saying he will be a "phenom". The average vertical for an NBA player is in the high 20's. So far, somebody overheard a conversation, somebody else heard from a student, and the imfamous "they" is the other source. Hilarious

never said he was a great player and the vertical was just some guy saying that, never said it was true..
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Hahhaha. I love how you guys love a player you haven't seen or know anything about it. Saying he will be a "phenom". The average vertical for an NBA player is in the high 20's. So far, somebody overheard a conversation, somebody else heard from a student, and the imfamous "they" is the other source. Hilarious

If you say that the average vertical for an NBA player is in the high 20's then how would a kid that has a 42 inch vertical and 6'3" not be a phenom?

But sorry for being excited about seeing some more Talent come into Perry County. :worthy: Next time I will post and ask for Permission before I express my opinion awwww lawdy

Dude..
You're such a dick.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i was told by a student thats a friend of mine that he told them he would be starting at pcc today!!! i was told about the vertical but idk if theres any truth to that, but wouldnt that be nice?? he doesnt have to go through any process to play because im pretty sure when you move to another state you are elgible to play!:Thumbs: lets hope this is 100% true pcc fans!

The same rules apply in state or out of state. There is usually less controversy for an out of state move due to the change of residence of the family.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The same rules apply in state or out of state. There is usually less controversy for an out of state move due to the change of residence of the family.

I hope he comes to PCC and becomes Eligible and becomes a great addition to the team. Perry Central will find a way to give him the props he deserves.
Mr. Onion Head:
I believe I speak for everyone when I say your "mono-tone" attitude is really getting to me. So with this I leave you a simple idea. Lay off the little smokies. That's neither here nor there however - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately I just got off a call with the chip factory and your time is up. Micheal Phelps is now out getting high somewhere and you are non-existant. Thank you for your time.
[Image: s8yanno6w88g88gbvix.jpg]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The same rules apply in state or out of state. There is usually less controversy for an out of state move due to the change of residence of the family.

well if you move from NYC all the way to ky! im pretty sure your not just moven to just play sports so i dont see why he wont be allowed to play
To all PCC fans....
please don't act like we are the #1 team in the mountains.
Cordia fans may get jealous.
zaga_fan Wrote:To all PCC fans....

Cheap shot at Cordia zaga_fan. LAY OFF!
PCC is easily #1 or #2 without the transfer..
This just brings them in closer to sealing the early preseason #1 spot if indeed he does get eligible.

EDIT:
Between Buckhorn PCC and KCC, it's really a toss up. I do think buckhorn is probably the 3rd best team while KCC and PCC are at the top at the moment.
already making Region Champions predictions. Gotta love the MADNESS!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:To all PCC fans....

I Just made a statement of if a Kid "has" a 42 inch vertical, and 6'3" he would be a phenom. Would he not? Im a phenom on a 8 foot goal because im 6'0" with maybe a 10 inch" vertical. :blabbermo:blabbermo
EastKyMx Wrote:I Just made a statement of if a Kid "has" a 42 inch vertical, and 6'3" he would be a phenom. Would he not? Im a phenom on a 8 foot goal because im 6'0" with maybe a 10 inch" vertical. :blabbermo:blabbermo

what does that have to do to my post?
zaga_fan Wrote:what does that have to do to my post?

Because I had not made a comment about Perry being #1. Just that the Kid had some serious Skills if his hype is for real!

Thanks for appologizing though Confusedinglepar
EastKyMx Wrote:Because I had not made a comment about Perry being #1. Just that the Kid had some serious Skills if his hype is for real!

Thanks for appologizing though Confusedinglepar

Welp....
I was honestly just saying that to prevent anything before it happened.
We've had a few good days of no nonsense in the b-ball forums and it would be nice to keep it that way.
Nonsense is only allowed in PCC football forums.
Oh how I hope this is true. At the end of last season, just based on who was graduating and who was returning at each school, PCC was my pick for winning the region this year. Then I heard Justice was transferring to KCC and I thought that he may just have enough talent to even the playing field enough to make for a good PCC/KCC showdown in the regional tournament. Then Cordia shocked everyone with their Rhodes hire and 3 transfers from Texas. I thought who knows what the h**l will happen in the 14th. If PCC gets this guy from New York, and assuming that all of these transfers live up to their hype, it is going to be a season to remember in the 14th. Now we need Big Al to find him someone to recruit from Florida, and since Justice is a mountain boy, KCC can get them someone from lets say Washington State. The local boys who will not be getting a uniform because of all these hired guns may not like it, but old time 14th region, boys basketball junkies like myself will have fun this year.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:well if you move from NYC all the way to ky! im pretty sure your not just moven to just play sports so i dont see why he wont be allowed to play

Unless it is Cordia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29