Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:You should say your arguements were rebuked so you started name calling then went to the football board.

I call shenanigans!
Please quote any post in which I called someone a name.

I think everything that was rebuked I posted a news article to let everyone know exactly what happened instead of spreading lies in a public forum.
I just present facts and let everyone live with them or cry about them.
We've all got our opinions but the resounding theme on this message board is that....

- Perry picked up a new player.
- Some people think the way he got there is a little fishy but I think we can all agree that Allan Hatcher had no part in Jaysean's recruiting.
- We are awaiting his eligibility status but if the Cordia kids are ruled eligible then he should be eligible.

We all know Perry Central was investigated for ACT fraud and the investigation is now over. Some tests were dismissed, all students were urged to retake it, and 66% scored better.

Details were NEVER realeased as to what happened.
They could have given the students too long.
They could have not taken up cell phones.
They could have allowed them to have calculators on the Reading Portion.
They could have went over every answer line-by-line.

We will NEVER know what the problem was...
only that a lot of students erased more than normal and the Special Ed kids did acceptionally well.
The proctors don't know the answers, there are several versions of the test that are given out to make sure cheating is nearly impossible....
Again....
ACT scores have NOTHING to do with this kid playing basketball and if PCC could possibly give him a few points on his ACT it wouldn't matter.
Unless he wanted to play for Duke or Vandy....
Irish Wrote:Thank you. They should investigate because neither parents "found" jobs in eastern KY. Get real! He was recruited. Stop pretending otherwise. If they rule him eligible, good for Perry. He is a talented player but lowlevel D1 prospect. Many posters are questioning not just Jaysean's move, all of the other "transfers". Something stinks in High School Basketball in Kentucky -- let your home grown kids play and win with the talent you have.
Looks like they did.
Unless the quotations you put around found changes the definition of the word.

And please chill out about Kentucky B-ball.
I'm sure no one ever transfers up in New York.
I'd say everyone in New York is homegrown and it is the purest form of basketball the world has ever known.
zaga_fan Wrote:Looks like they did.
Unless the quotations you put around found changes the definition of the word.

And please chill out about Kentucky B-ball.
I'm sure no one ever transfers up in New York.
I'd say everyone in New York is homegrown and it is the purest form of basketball the world has ever known.

Homegrown and pure as silk!! You know that this will be the controversy to top them all, never mind Perry has a nationally recognized player already in Braxton, let's just add Jayshaun to the mix! Hope ya brought ya popcorn Perry cause this ball seasons gonna be a SHOW!!!
Perry will definitely be a lot better this year..
I am going to the PCC games mainly just to see this guy play lol..
zaga_fan Wrote:I call shenanigans!

I think everything that was rebuked I posted a news article to let everyone know exactly what happened instead of spreading lies in a public forum.
We've all got our opinions but the resounding theme on this message board is that....

- Some people think the way he got there is a little fishy but I think we can all agree that Allan Hatcher had no part in Jaysean's recruiting.
- We are awaiting his eligibility status but if the Cordia kids are ruled eligible then he should be eligible.

We all know Perry Central was investigated for ACT fraud and the investigation is now over. Some tests were dismissed, all students were urged to retake it, and 66% scored better.

only that a lot of students erased more than normal and the Special Ed kids did acceptionally well.
The proctors don't know the answers, there are several versions of the test that are given out to make sure cheating is nearly impossible....
Again....
ACT scores have NOTHING to do with this kid playing basketball and if PCC could possibly give him a few points on his ACT it wouldn't matter.

Post #352 you call me Jason Deurlo whoever that is!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Post #352 you call me Jason Deurlo whoever that is!

Jason Derulo is the man!! Whatcha say?!? That's my jam
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Post #352 you call me Jason Deurlo whoever that is!

HAHA
My bad....that wasn't sent with malice Smile

That was for your "flyin' solo" comment

Jason Derulo is the guy that sings "ridin' solo"
This is ridiculous.....Jaysean will get eligible!!!! What makes people think he won't I do not know. I these boys Cordia can get eligible, I am damn sure he can.

Jaysean will make PCC tough to beat!!! With him and Cornett and Huff to board and be the presence in the paint, with Beverly at the guard..........DAMN!!!!!

With the style Hatcher plays, with the addition of Jaysean they can make a deep push at RUPP. I stated earlier PCC is my pick at a darkhorse at state and I say they will be playing on the final day.

If I was Jaysean, I wouldn't bother with football. Taking a chance at getting tackled a certain way that could take him out of basketball. Senior year, wanting to play D-1, I say just concentrate on basketball.

- Some people think the way he got there is a little fishy but I think we can all agree that Allan Hatcher had no part in Jaysean's recruiting.- We are awaiting his eligibility status but if the Cordia kids are ruled eligible then he should be eligible.

Again....

Had no part, Hatcher's son in Logan WV got him (Jaysean) to come to PCC. I guess it was without Alan's knowledge right?

Zaga, you are the journalist you need to find out the truth about the ACT! At least find out the difference from last year to this year.

I'm not re-hashing why the ACT scores and this player is relvant, just read back a few pages.

:okay:
Ya know.. The same can be said about Cordia and their transfers..
But now that PCC has one - I don't think much of anyone is going to say anything bad about Cordia lol..

Not to mention the ones that Cordia has aren't top ranked and what not like Jaysean. Not that they aren't good players, I'm sure they will be good players it's just that this transfer gives PCC a bigger edge than they already had on the 14th region.
WALL2WALL Wrote:This is ridiculous.....Jaysean will get eligible!!!! What makes people think he won't I do not know. I these boys Cordia can get eligible, I am damn sure he can.

Jaysean will make PCC tough to beat!!! With him and Cornett and Huff to board and be the presence in the paint, with Beverly at the guard..........DAMN!!!!!

With the style Hatcher plays, with the addition of Jaysean they can make a deep push at RUPP. I stated earlier PCC is my pick at a darkhorse at state and I say they will be playing on the final day.

If I was Jaysean, I wouldn't bother with football. Taking a chance at getting tackled a certain way that could take him out of basketball. Senior year, wanting to play D-1, I say just concentrate on basketball.

I could agree to that.. I mean he's known for basketball - not sure I would risk injury (especially in my last year) in football. But if the kid wants to play - let em' play I always say.
Ballers Wrote:Ya know.. The same can be said about Cordia and their transfers..
But now that PCC has one - I don't think much of anyone is going to say anything bad about Cordia lol..

Not to mention the ones that Cordia has aren't top ranked and what not like Jaysean. Not that they aren't good players, I'm sure they will be good players it's just that this transfer gives PCC a bigger edge than they already had on the 14th region.

nice pic lol
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:nice pic lol

She's a fireball!!!
I hope he will get eligible. The 14th is going exciting to watch this season. If he is eligible, it is Perry's to lose. I'd love to see the 14th go down to Rupp and make some noise.
MVP2 Wrote:I hope he will get eligible. The 14th is going exciting to watch this season. If he is eligible, it is Perry's to lose. I'd love to see the 14th go down to Rupp and make some noise.

If he does get eligible look for Perry to make some noise at Rupp.. lol
Charizard Wrote:She's a fireball!!!

lol.. that's all I can say.
Ballers Wrote:lol.. that's all I can say.

:trolldad:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Had no part, Hatcher's son in Logan WV got him (Jaysean) to come to PCC. I guess it was without Alan's knowledge right?

Zaga, you are the journalist you need to find out the truth about the ACT! At least find out the difference from last year to this year.

I'm not re-hashing why the ACT scores and this player is relvant, just read back a few pages.

:okay:

Done with this....
I'll see you guys later.

If an admin sees me post in this thread again please give me an infraction.
zaga_fan Wrote:Done with this....
I'll see you guys later.

If an admin sees me post in this thread again please give me an infraction.

Me too! Lets just agree to disagree. By the way I hope he does get elgible and forces Hatcher to play more uptempo!

Again....

:Thumbs:

Charizard Wrote:She's a fireball!!!

LOL! You mean a "Flamethrower" (Get it, pokemon.)
Commodore_Colonel Wrote::Thumbs:

Nah man.. I don't think anyone got it..
Commodore_Colonel Wrote::Thumbs:

pokemon? u shouldnt be allowed to be a perry fan talking like that!
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Not even close to the end of discussion. The investigation will be more than just a change of address/moving. The KHSAA will investigate if Perry Central pursued him (recruited) and how the mother came to find the job in Perry County. All it's gonna take is one person to crack under pressure and this kid is done for.

Wow, is this kid on trial for his life????? Ur kiddn pointing fingers without looking at all the evidence, JMO!!
No wonder no one want play them in the mountains they have to play all Louisville and Lexington teams.

Every one doesn't want to get beat to death

Bell County will give Perry County Central a good game
WALL2WALL Wrote:This is ridiculous.....Jaysean will get eligible!!!! What makes people think he won't I do not know. I these boys Cordia can get eligible, I am damn sure he can.

Good post.
Ballers Wrote:Nah man.. I don't think anyone got it..

Making sure. lol.
wildcats fan Wrote:No wonder no one want play them in the mountains they have to play all Louisville and Lexington teams.

Ppl didnt want to play them b4 this new kid and they sure dont want to play them now. PCC wasnt invited to WYMT tourney this yr b4 transfer ever came in the picture. Let me guess, they knew he was coming already. Give it a rest with that crap.
wildcats fan Wrote:No wonder no one want play them in the mountains they have to play all Louisville and Lexington teams.

bell county will not give perry anything but another win!:Thumbs:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:bell county will not give perry anything but another win!:Thumbs:

hahaha :Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:hahaha :Thumbs:

TongueirateSho
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29