Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Maybe some of you guys need to do some research instead of hear say. According to Bluegrass Prep Reports he is 6'1" and from Buffalo, NY. New York AA player of the year. Obviously that is a good distance from New York City, but I guess you would have to leave Perry County to know that lol!!!!

new york is new york! seen him at applebees and im 6'1 n hes was a little taller than me!
New York City to Hazard. This kid must be bored.
Why would Logan WVA not admit him to school when he went there and tried to go to school?
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Maybe some of you guys need to do some research instead of hear say. According to Bluegrass Prep Reports he is 6'1" and from Buffalo, NY. New York AA player of the year. Obviously that is a good distance from New York City, but I guess you would have to leave Perry County to know that lol!!!!

I said he was from New York "State".
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:New York City to Hazard. This kid must be bored.

he was actually suppose to go to West Virginia. Don't know what happened that caused him to come to Kentucky but it's still a good pick up for Perry Central and the 14th Region. Now maybe we can actually win some state games (If Perry Central makes it back to Rupp)
Perry was going to make it to Rupp before they got the transfer. Now with him, they have the potential to win a game or two at Rupp.
When is the last time the 14th region had a successful state tourney?????????? Let's get real, unless they draw the 13th or 15th region.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:When is the last time the 14th region had a successful state tourney?????????? Let's get real, unless they draw the 13th or 15th region.

If they take THIS team to state they could win some games.
With a sure-handed PG like Braxton, a Coach that will put you in a position to win the game, and if this kid live up to the hype....
They could make a lot of noise at Rupp.
PCC could be a cinderella team at state! they could upset a team or 2!!
Aslan Wrote:Perry was going to make it to Rupp before they got the transfer. Now with him, they have the potential to win a game or two at Rupp.

I wouldn't say they were a lock but the odds are for them. With this new guy I'd say the chances got a lot better but no lock. I agree that if they do makeit down and this guy is what everyone says he is and what Youtube shows then they could win a couple games but winning it all....... he better be big time.
I wonder if with this guy does PCC speed up some?
Big Game Player Wrote:I wouldn't say they were a lock but the odds are for them. With this new guy I'd say the chances got a lot better but no lock. I agree that if they do makeit down and this guy is what everyone says he is and what Youtube shows then they could win a couple games but winning it all....... he better be big time.

they might speed up a little! but most likely they will stay in hatchers offense!
I'm 95% sure that Jaysean isn't playing football at PCC. As much as I'd like him to, he's not. I've heard he wants to focus solely on Basketball to try to get a D-1 Offer.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I'm 95% sure that Jaysean isn't playing football at PCC. As much as I'd like him to, he's not. I've heard he wants to focus solely on Basketball to try to get a D-1 Offer.

i heard he has already visted UK but im not for sure if he did or not!
IMO, i dont think this kid will like hatchers slow pace offence if he is used to more of an up tempo type. but who knows lol
Seems like the kids missin New York from the looks of facebook....but imo if jaysean stays there will be some trouble with hatchers style of play. But if all does work out the ball would be in his hands 80% of the time. Kids a good player nice addition for the dores.
If he's at PCC then why is he living in Lexington?
Strikeout King Wrote:If he's at PCC then why is he living in Lexington?

i was thinkin the exact same thing...maybe thinking bout moving down there. lol i rlly have no clue tho im just going by what i see and hear with this kid.
^ That's what he updated his current city to on facebook last night
Strikeout King Wrote:^ That's what he updated his current city to on facebook last night

Ahh who knows. He said the other day on there he wanted to go back home asap so. But if he does choose to leave it will hurt perry but they will still be top contending in the 14th, but as for a sure fire thing ,that will leave as jaysean does.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Seems like the kids missin New York from the looks of facebook....but imo if jaysean stays there will be some trouble with hatchers style of play. But if all does work out the ball would be in his hands 80% of the time. Kids a good player nice addition for the dores.
Hatcher just wants to win, he'll play to his teams strengths.
Big Game Player Wrote:I wouldn't say they were a lock but the odds are for them. With this new guy I'd say the chances got a lot better but no lock. I agree that if they do makeit down and this guy is what everyone says he is and what Youtube shows then they could win a couple games but winning it all....... he better be big time.

With Jaysean, PCC is a LOCK to win region.
Well imo..perrys main strength will be him..And as far as a lock i would say so to, but i wanna look at the new transfers at cordia before i say a for sure lock.
Strikeout King Wrote:If he's at PCC then why is he living in Lexington?

He is @ PCC. Saw him 4 or 5 times today. lol. Idk why he has his status as Lexington?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:He is @ PCC. Saw him 4 or 5 times today. lol. Idk why he has his status as Lexington?

good now maybe the 14th Region can make some noise at Rupp (if they make it there). I don't know either but that's what he put it at lol. All this talk about basketball is getting me ready for the season and we're not even halfway through the football season yet lol
Strikeout King Wrote:good now maybe the 14th Region can make some noise at Rupp (if they make it there). I don't know either but that's what he put it at lol. All this talk about basketball is getting me ready for the season and we're not even halfway through the football season yet lol

Buddy, at PCC its basketball season all throughout the year. lol.
^ lol
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Buddy, at PCC its basketball season all throughout the year. lol.

:Thumbs:

Unregistered

Heard some wild rumors about recruiting and money to play HS Bball in KY. Why would that be necessary?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i heard he has already visted UK but im not for sure if he did or not!

LOL @ ur post.

Where is region held this season?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:PCC could be a cinderella team at state! they could upset a team or 2!!

How would PC be a cinderella team? The way it sounds they have a D1 transfer visiting a top college in the country in Kentucky and they have one of the best young players in the state in Braxton everyone that knows HS basketball knows PCC is going to be a good team and if this is true how good this kid is, if PCC loses it would be a upset other than them pulling a upset.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29