Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 69 - Russellville 39
Whitaker Bank/Fort Harrod Holiday Classic at Mercer County

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z192HIumfl
Congrats PCC
correct score is 68-40. but if pcc would have played this way the whole tournament they would have at least made it to the finals.
Any stats from this game????
I hear so many people say "if they had played like this the game before." Many times the reason that a team did not play the same way was because they were playing a better team. Playing a better defensive team will cause you to miss shots, make turnovers, and cause you to make poor decisions. Playing a more talented offensive team will cause you to look slow, lazy, and not interested in the game. I am sure that Russelville was near as good a ball club as the team that beat Perry Central the day before. I do understand that some days that teams do not play with the same intensity each and every game but I doubt that this is always the reasons that they lose.
this team probably put up the second best defensive pressure all season to perry (first was lville moore). they were full court man about the entire game and they were very quick. but perry for once shot the ball well from outside which didnt let russellville pack down the paint like most other teams have so far this season which then allowed the big guys down low to have room to work.
Congrats Perry.
Congrats Perry Central.