Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East ridge vs. Belfry 12/22
thoughts????? this should be a very good game but im going with the warriors to pull it out in the end.
WARRIORS 74
PIRATES 68
any final score on this game?
East Ridge won. Don't remember the final but you were pretty close. Too many mistakes, Belfry just looked tired in the 4th. We'll improve alot through the season. Should be a different game come 2/4/11 at Belfry.

On a side note, I haven't really complained about refs since my freshman year, but of all the games I watched at the MKC Classic, they were absolutely terrible. One of the referees threatened to throw the entire student section out in the first game of the 2009-2010 girls season and every game since he's really screwed Belfry to be honest. He was on the crew the past 3 nights. Even in our win over Gilbert, he called everything against us. Same thing goes for the Phelps/Matewan game, the refs were god awful and I've heard ALOT of complaining on the officials from the MKC Classic. I'd love to know the name of the referee I mentioned before, I'd like to get him as far away from our games as possible.
what about the phelps game did they win??
75 57 ER Final
what was the final score of the east ridge game??