Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#16 Kentucky 85 Miss. Valley State 60
Final

Cats didn't look very sharp tonight, but they played well enough to whip MVS.

Coach Cal got tossed.
Didn't watch the game. What made Cal go crazy?
Aslan Wrote:Didn't watch the game. What made Cal go crazy?

Harrellson Or Vargas one got hit while going for an oop i belive,.
Anyone have stats?
Josh Harrellson, (2-4) 12 Rebounds 4 points
Terrence Jones, (5-10) 19 Points
DeAndre Liggins, (6-11) 16 Points
Darius Miller, (4-7) 14 Points
Brandon Knight, (5-13) 14 Points
Doron Lamb, (4-12) 16 Points
Jones 19 pts may be the quietest 19 pts I've ever seen scored.

I thought he only had around 8 when Dave Baker said he had 17 during the telecast.
^ he Def was stat packing quietly.
The Blue Knight got his first #1 play on SportsCenter's Top Ten tonight. Hopefully there's many more.
vundy33 Wrote:The Blue Knight got his first #1 play on SportsCenter's Top Ten tonight. Hopefully there's many more.

What did he do? I didn't get to watch the game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Made a halfcourt buzzer beater at the half. I didn't watch it either, just seen it on the top-10.
vundy33 Wrote:Made a halfcourt buzzer beater at the half. I didn't watch it either, just seen it on the top-10.

Ohh lol. I've been sitting here watching ESPN waiting for the Top 10 Plays.

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It was good to see Miller hit double digits.
We are going to need more consistent shooting from Knight & Lamb than this once we get into the SEC schedule
Stardust Wrote:We are going to need more consistent shooting from Knight & Lamb than this once we get into the SEC schedule

Lamb must have read this.lol