Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence loses two!
Sophomore's Cory Humphrey and Nathaniel Dials have transferred. Nathaniel to Johnson Central and Cory to Paintsville! What does this speel for these three teams?
who cares lawrence ***** south floyd will be the best next year
To start with how the heck are you to say that Lawrence Co. sucks. How many payers has south floyd sent on to play major college football
Well here is a little list for you

1) Phillip Ratliff ( national championship with Marshall team Three year starter on the
O-Line Kodak all american)
2) Jason Michaels (National Championship with Western Kentucky Starting QB that year
abd was so dedicated to the teamwhen they were better QB's that
he played special teams and was special teams Captin.
3) Gerad Parker ( Played at UK set state and National Records look them up)
4) Alan Short (Campellsville let them to a title)
5) Brian Short same as his brother is still there
6) Dontae Wright ( Miami Ohio is a still there)
7) Michael West (Marshall played two years and stopped playing football)
8) Nick Meadows (Georgetown)
9) James Storts (Georgetown)
10) Kyle Barnett he is playing both football and baseball.
Okay, first--if they transferred--keep in mind--they are not even eligible to play. And if they transferred for athletic reasons (which you are already insinuating) they ARE NOT GOING TO PLAY. (And don't think that the KHSAA is not watching boards like this).

You need to remember (before you start talking about transfers)-EVEN A BONAFIDE CHANGE OF ADDRESSS DOES NOT GUARANTEE ELIGIBILITY! And the KHSAA will make sure that these transfers are on the up and up.

When they are declared eligible, then we should have this conversation.
When did they leave? Dials has been rumored to be leaving LC since he was in middle school.
OK

I guess this is true. I just don't understand how they'll be declared eligible.
Catdawg they left yesterday, and then Corys mom was assigned as the temp principle at the high school yesterday after theyy got rid of the other temp..
Wasn't that nice. I expected something like that.
Just out of curiousity what position do these two play??
Cory was QB and Dials played TE, D-Line and a little Linebacker
I really dont know why Cory left he had a pretty good team coming back and the schedule was more in our favor this year., I just hope its not true but i heard something two days ago and was waiting to hear it for my self and asked a pretty good source last night abd they say that they did transfer.
I made a call and was told it was true.

Both could be really good but haven't really showed me much yet. Good luck to them.
Batp do you see a trend here. Two years and two QB transfers from LC.
would these two players made a difference for lc?
yea they would
and catdawg yea it is a trend
Ravens#52 Wrote:who cares lawrence ***** south floyd will be the best next year

y say things like this i play for south floyd and kno we wont be better than them
As of yesterday Humphrey hadn't enrolled at Paintsville. Does he actually think he's going to get playing time at qb with Pugh being there? He will never play over Daniel.
Humphrey, if he does play for Paintsville, will probably contribute at corner or split end with Pugh staying under center.
Well I found out that he transfered for better academics, under the new No Child Left Behind, allows him to transfer to a school with better testing scores and that is what happened.
And also his mother is NOT the acting Principle the sir guy still is.
but who will paintsville have after this year at QB:omg:
Dails came yesturday 1-18-06
Pugh is going to pikeville next year!
Well Well
Batp from what i remember if the grades were the reason I believe JC had better scores than Paintsville so why wouldn't he just go there I mean its within a mile of each other? LOL
Batp from what i remember if the grades were the reason I believe JC had better scores than Paintsville so why wouldn't he just go there I mean its within a mile of each other? LOL
CatDawg Wrote:OK

I guess this is true. I just don't understand how they'll be declared eligible.
I'm sure that if football was the reason for the transfer of these boys, that they would have gone to Tolsia or Ironton where they would not have to worry about eligibility.
Pugh is not going to Pikeville, and Humphrey is now at Paintsville...
Thanks for the info Term. X
BENGALFAN Wrote:I'm sure that if football was the reason for the transfer of these boys, that they would have gone to Tolsia or Ironton where they would not have to worry about eligibility.

Anyone who knows anything about LC football knows that Dials has been about to jump ship for a couple of years for Boyd Co.

Now lets look at what happen with Boyd and Johnson Central football last season and now he goes to JC.

I wish him well but to say its not about football then don't play.
And not to say that they're not good players because they have a heck of alot of potential. But niether would start at Ironton especially not next year and when was the last time a player from Louisa transferred to Tolisa?