Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Lawrence Co. moved to 12/15
Game was originally scheduled for 12/16. BUT, moved to 12/15 due to weather. JV starts at 5 pm with Varsity starting at 6:30 PM.

Thoughts predictions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
As much as I am a die hard LC fan and want to see these kids do great things.... I just dont see them keeping it to with in 15...Not a single player but one with any varsity games until this season started and I would almost say not any high school basketball of any kind until this year..... So Good Luck Dawgs and work hard to get better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
With players being out due to injury or due to just not playing LC will be hard pressed to be competitive with anyone until after the first of the year or longer... Good Luck and play hard guys!
Does anyone know anything about the Pikeville-Shelby Valley rescheduling?
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My first game of the season of the Paintsville Tigers. They have def. improved. Nice win, even played the entire bench. Who is #12 on the starting lineup? I'm assumeing the son of someone important, he is certainly second string material at best. Hall and Caldwell comeing in off the bench is quite puzzleing. Hall started last year, and even though Caldwell did not play he is more than worthy of a starting position in place of at lease two and maybe three of the starters I saw tonight. Lots of "if only's" in the Johnson county basketball teams this year. Nice to see Greene is still a force to contend with as is Tiller. Hope to see this team get things lined out and pull a second place district position behind our Eagles. Sorry guys, still don't want you to beat my boys at JCHS but wish you success. I'll try to catch another game this season, hopefully the JC/PHS game for sure.