•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 2011
UKFootball Wrote:Shelby Valley only returns around 500 yards total rushing and around 650 total offense from last years team. Also of the players returning they scored 46 total points last year, a team that won only three games. They have no QB, Rec, or Lineman. Fields is the only threat to score on the whole team.

Boyd Co - L
East Ridge - L
Pcc- L
Jackson Co - W
Magoffin - L
South floyd - W
Betsy layne - L
Leslie - L
Pburg - L
Pikeville - L

This would give Shelby Valley the 4th seed in the district, and have to play either Danville or Somerset , lol ouch.

2-11 in the first season for the new Coach.

Would have put the same W/L record down game for game. Does not matter thought because they can go 9-1, if that loss is to P'burg and they don't have the one seed in the district, they will not see the second round of the playoffs for 4 years, maybe more. Their opposite district may be as tough as any in the state. On the bright side...the football players that want to play basketball will get an early start for the next few years anyway.
Foxtrot Wrote:Gobble Gobble!!! You know what it means.

Probably, has something to do with her sticking her nose "that sits on top of her 4 chins, gobble gobble" in the teams business when she should not have been.
SVCatDad Wrote:Probably, has something to do with her sticking her nose "that sits on top of her 4 chins, gobble gobble" in the teams business when she should not have been.

That's just funny, it also sheds some light on who she is. :lmao:
Can't this forum be about the SV football team and how they are progressing? It would really be nice to get feedback on how well they are adapting to the new coach. I don't think anyone wants this forum to continue going in the direction it is going. Things that has taken place with this program is not a result of parents sticking their nose in. It is a result of someones actions that have obviously not be upheld by the BOE. Now can we talk about spring practice and the direction the boys are headed?
Get this thread back on the topic of the SV football team, not trying to see who can get the other person riled up. If this nonsense continues, I will have to close this thread.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When Stepp was at Berea, he rarely broke the wishbone and ran the ball about 80 percent of the time.

When Stepp was at Clay County, he ran a spread/shotgun offense almost exclusively and probably threw the ball over 50 percent of the time.

Which will he do at Shelby Valley?
Honestly, more than anything the football team at SV just needs some stability. Too many coaching changes recently for the program to gain any traction. I hope that Stepp can get things straightened out, and if so, that he is willing to stay for a while.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Honestly, more than anything the football team at SV just needs some stability. Too many coaching changes recently for the program to gain any traction. I hope that Stepp can get things straightened out, and if so, that he is willing to stay for a while.

This is the only part of your statement that will never happen! For the sake of your program, I would hope so to!
Stepp will do a good job over there if people will stay out of it and let him coach. From what I know of Aaron he isn't the type that will put up with much nonsense from people outside the program.
I know there has been alot of discussion about how this teams season will go. Any more thoughts from the last time people were posting?
anynews on the wildcats?
Anyone have any info on Valley this upcoming season?
Saw a picture on facebook, of their team photo, and it looked like they were down to around 20 players or so?

Whats up with that?
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)