Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
magoffin 06'
Magoffin County may have some good players, but they play in arguably the toughest overall district in the region with Paintsville, Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, and now Lawrence County. I just don't see them competeing on the same level with these other teams.
good baseball teams don't just appear out of thin air !!!!! they are made from lots of hard work and good orginazation when the players are younger (feeder system) magoffin does not have one nor will they !!!! so they will not compete with any other district teams this year or any time in the near future !!!!!
Good post! Sheldon Clarks feeder system is horrible but is getting better. Martin county is switching to the cal ripken rules this year, hopefully kids around here can learn their fundamentals and have a positive attitude again.:rock:

"shelf" Wrote:good baseball teams don't just appear out of thin air !!!!! they are made from lots of hard work and good orginazation when the players are younger (feeder system) magoffin does not have one nor will they !!!! so they will not compete with any other district teams this year or any time in the near future !!!!!
"The Fan" Wrote:they beat your boys basketball team other day or am i imagining that lol lol

I wasnt aware that game had any meaning in the season.
bottom line is magoffin county is terrible, and if they think they will be able to even COMPETE with the other teams in the 57th they are going to be dissappointed when the season starts up.....I could pick a group of 9 guys out of the other schools in the district who dont play baseball, and i could pick them by having a blind man point to them, and they would absolutely rip magoffin county in half. 18 to 1 im projecting!
Did Magoffin Co win a district game last year? I don't think they did. Pretty tough to be sonsidered good when you can win a district game.
Magoffin may be improved this year but I be they still put up a big goose egg in the win column in their district this year.
"wamiller25" Wrote:dude look at the dates on the elliot county games come on
and by the way that was our jv
So you are saying that last year, Magoffins Varsity record was 8-9???
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:coach gibson has been working these guys butts off this offseason theyve been lifting weights and conditioning hard.
i think they will do great things this year any one elses thougths
Your better programs do this every off-season.
It should help. Surely can't hurt.
im not saying SCHS are great in any sport except for football and wrestling but I just think that the whole homer thing gets old
"TennisCAT23" Wrote:im not saying SCHS are great in any sport except for football and wrestling but I just think that the whole homer thing gets old

What are you talking about?
"TheBlackHole" Wrote:What are you talking about?

Hes talking about how magoffin county all of the sudden thinks they are world beaters after countless years of bottom dwelling!
"corndog23" Wrote:Hes talking about how magoffin county all of the sudden thinks they are world beaters after countless years of bottom dwelling!

I see now thanks!
I dont think that Magoffin will become world beaters but they have come a long way in the last couple of years. They have a real entergetic coach that works hard to teach the fundamentals. I dont think they deserve all the negativity that they are getting. Good luck this year hornets.
"The Guru" Wrote:So you are saying that last year, Magoffins Varsity record was 8-9???

no i am sayin that prick alfus needs to get his facts right
"wamiller25" Wrote:no i am sayin that prick alfus needs to get his facts right

There is no need in saying stuff like that!
Out first round again.. They cant compete in that district....
"Hard Hitter" Wrote:Out first round again.. They cant compete in that district....

EXACTLY! This is the toughest district in the region, and the bottom dwelling magoffin county hornets think they can whip one of the top 2 teams! Not only are they the worst in the district, they're fighting for the worst in the region!
"corndog23" Wrote:EXACTLY! This is the toughest district in the region, and the bottom dwelling magoffin county hornets think they can whip one of the top 2 teams! Not only are they the worst in the district, they're fighting for the worst in the region!

:lmao:
"wamiller25" Wrote:no i am sayin that prick alfus needs to get his facts right
I think alfus probably knows more about sports than you know about life in general. Give it up MCHS will suck again.Confusedecret:
Greatest quote on this thread moof
"moofer" Wrote:I think alfus probably knows more about sports than you know about life in general. Give it up MCHS will suck again.Confusedecret:

I agree also, just give it up MCHS. No use in trying, your going to get the same stern answer from us all time after time.Confusedhithappe
"moofer" Wrote:I think alfus probably knows more about sports than you know about life in general. Give it up MCHS will suck again.Confusedecret:

u r giving me life lessons with a name like moof!!!!!!!! man when you play for magoffin you let me know.. then we can argue just like my good pal:wtf1: alfus if you want an argument get straight
sometimes its better just not to say anything.
if all of there team was as good as micheal montgomery they might go all the way this year
[quote author=wamiller25 link=topic=19373.msg201688#msg201688 date=1141329024]

u r giving me life lessons with a name like moof!!!!!!!! man when you play for magoffin you let me know.. then we can argue just like my good pal:wtf1:  alfus if you want an argument get straight
[/quote]

What are you talking about?  Rolleyes :lol:
by-god uns just wait and see whos on top this year
then u can start ya crap
[quote author=hornetsbg10 link=topic=19373.msg213633#msg213633 date=1142737850]
by-god uns just wait and see whos on top this year
then u can start ya crap
[/quote]
For the love of God man can any of you SPELL?