Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 2011
Could this be the year the bobcats bring a 4th title back to Jackson? I believe the "sky is the limit" for this bobcat team who only lost three starters to graduation.
East semi-state is very winnable for Breathitt next year. With the west having Thilghman, Central, Corbin and Bell Co that is where the toss up comes in for 3A next year.

Heard today that Somerset and Breathitt may be playing next year, Breathitt folks do you know anything about next years schedule yet.
Filling the spots on the line, both offensive and defensive, will be the key to Breathitt's success next year. We return some big bodies and have a couple coming back from injury that should be able to step in. We are returning everybody from the skill positions for next year. We do lose a RB but he was hurt over half the year and never played in the playoffs.

Another key will be how our young players grow and progress, we had a lot of freshman and sophomores playing key roles this year. Many people would probably be surprised at just how young the bobcats were.

Should be an exciting year to be a bobcat in 2011.
Jumper Dad Wrote:East semi-state is very winnable for Breathitt next year. With the west having Thilghman, Central, Corbin and Bell Co that is where the toss up comes in for 3A next year.

Heard today that Somerset and Breathitt may be playing next year, Breathitt folks do you know anything about next years schedule yet.

i've heard that Estill County maybe on there schedule, don't know yet, as far as i know the only game on Estill's schedule, that is set is Walton-Verona
i like breathitt an all, but i dont see them winning a state trophy anytime soon.
especially if they let another team like perry dominate them again an make it 3 times in a roll haha.
getcha some!
:please: Breathitt will not even make it out of the region!!!!
They return Fletcher, Trent, and Collins. The Bobcats will be better than most think. I can guarantee that.
Tailback44 Wrote:They return Fletcher, Trent, and Collins. The Bobcats will be better than most think. I can guarantee that.

I thought Fletcher was a senior.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

No Bull;he is a Junior right now.As long as Justin or John Paul don't come in and try to swoop anyone away again we will just need to replace the line.Lost 3 senior linemen and 3 other seniors but none of the other 3 played in the playoffs due to injuries.
I think collins was a senior so he will not be back unless he was labeled wrong on the teams roster on the khsaa.
bac2369 Wrote:I think collins was a senior so he will not be back unless he was labeled wrong on the teams roster on the khsaa.

Collins is a junior so he'll be back next year.

Breathitt loses Pritchard, Eric McKensie, Tyler Little, Jesse Roberts, Jarrod Wolfe, and Blake Jones
Breathitt is in the mix every year it seems.
bac2369 Wrote:I think collins was a senior so he will not be back unless he was labeled wrong on the teams roster on the khsaa.

Wishful thinking?No;Will is a Junior.
I agree, BC is always in the mix do to good coaching and well discipline team. The Bobcats returning those 3 big offensive weapons, I look for a big year for them in 2011.
central will be to much,
UCFB Wrote:central will be to much,

:lmao:

Did anyone see Channing on TV last night for UT?
russellsportsfan Wrote:Did anyone see Channing on TV last night for UT?

:Thumbs:

Best team they have fielded since the 2008 team. Lots of skill on O and D. Just need a few lineman to step up.
the only problem for breathitt this year will be when they get into the playoffs they wont have the easy first two rounds like they usually get they'll be playin belfry,sheldon clark,lawrence,and pike central
theCalipariEra Wrote:the only problem for breathitt this year will be when they get into the playoffs they wont have the easy first two rounds like they usually get they'll be playin belfry,sheldon clark,lawrence,and pike central

I do not see this as a problem. I see this as a challenge that will prepare whoever wins the region for better things.

Does anyone know what Breathitt's schedual looks like yet?
bhs all the way Wrote:Does anyone know what Breathitt's schedual looks like yet?

Aug. 26, 11 @ Letcher County Central 7:30 pm

that's the only game listed on the KHSAA
Ive also heard they will be playing Middlesboro. Does anyone else know anything about this?
Will be hard for ANYONE in 3A to beat the Louisville Central team which returns the balk of a team that dominated 3A last season.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:Will be hard for ANYONE in 3A to beat the Louisville Central team which returns the balk of a team that dominated 3A last season.

It will be a challange, but anything can happen. This is high school football were any team can win on any night. Just like 2008 years in the semi-state finals, Breathitt v. Belfry, Belfry was a huge favorite being undefeated with al 4 playoff games at home. no expected Breathitt to win except Breathitt. Just saying...high school football is a battle of heart and will.....and who wants it the most.
UCFB Wrote:central will be to much,

Pike Central or Perry County Central? Who will get who?:thatsfunn
Any one heard of the schedule for next year? Im down in the Den just about every day, but I still don't even know who they will be playing next year.
Will anyone compete against Breathitt for the district title ever in this new alignment?