Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WV High School Bench Clearing Brawl
It was a remarkable game.

The kind sports fans will talk about and remember for years to come...but Friday night's high school football battle between South Charleston and Hurricane was soured by a bench clearing brawl at the end of the game. Witnesses called it a complete mess. Charleston Police used force to break up the fight. Witnesses said students and coaches were pepper sprayed and some were hit with a couple taser shock. The fight was so fierce the coaching staff decided to end the game with 14 seconds left on the clock.

Four players for South Charleston have been for next week's playoff game.

For the life of me, I can't understand what level of ignorance it takes to throw a punch at a helmet!
Stardust Wrote:For the life of me, I can't understand what level of ignorance it takes to throw a punch at a helmet!

They should have took lessons from Richard Seymore. :biggrin:

Seriously though, I hate when these things happen at the high school level. They were just lucky that an ignorant parent didn't try to get involved in the fight. (I've seen that before)
Stardust Wrote:For the life of me, I can't understand what level of ignorance it takes to throw a punch at a helmet!

I don't get it either.....
also....
I don't see why you would take your helmet off if you were going to fight lol

zaga_fan Wrote:I don't get it either.....
also....
I don't see why you would take your helmet off if you were going to fight lol

You got me lol

probally the same, that make these women on you page looked as awlful as they do.....:Thumbs: