Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trinity
78.95%
Ryle
21.05%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity @ Ryle 11/26
Ryle by 7
surprised that there has been no talk of this game. Ryle is playing very well now and would not be surprised to see them pull out a win. However, I am going with Trinity by 10. Have to go with the big boys until someone knocks them off.
Trinity.
Trinity 34 14. Rooting for Ryle, but they're going down.
^

Me too, I'll be pulling for Ryle. I just dont think they have enough to knock of the Big T.
Want to see Ryle win, but don't think they will.

Trinity-35
Ryle-21
Trinity wins by 17.
I'd love to see the Raiders win, but Trinity is destined for a State title.
I got Trinity 38 to 21. Ryle will be able to run the ball. Ryle won't be able to slow down Trinity.
Stardust Wrote:I'd love to see the Raiders win, but Trinity is destined for a State title.

How many State titles do the Shamrocks have?
Gotta pull for Ryle, this is there real chance to make some noise in Kentucky football.

"When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out."
---David Weatherford

Come on guys, this is your time to shine TongueirateSho
I'd like to see Ryle win, i think they have the talent to beat trinity, but...

It's Trinity, Ryle will have to play better than they did when they beat Highlands.

Trinity 28
Ryle 21
trinity
Trinity
MVP2 Wrote:How many State titles do the Shamrocks have?
I think they are tied with Highlands with 19. Sure would like to see Ryle and Highlands win, that would give HHS the most with 20. Don't believe Ryle can hang with the big boy's from Looneyville. Trinity by 21.
Trinity has 15 seniors on the team with only 5 starting & 7 total actually making contributions they also have 8 sophomores starting I believe they will crumble against a Ryle team with 24 seniors 18 which started most of past two seasons.. With a back like Elliott & a o line with studs on it I think ryle has the ability to take a lead & hold out with the ball & grind the clock to nothing 28-21 Ryle... 1-0 each week..
I like rooting for the underdog. I'm gonna take Ryle in a close one 28-24
Trinity 28-7.
Trinity by 1-2 Touchdowns.
Trinity by three TDs.
T rocks Ryle tonight. Trinity by 3 tds. SK will be there in their green to cheer Trinity on to BG.
^ You have to love classy "Haters"
Ryle by 2