Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills 49 - Bengals 31
I can honestly say I am very happy that I went to see Harry Potter instead....

Bengals were up 21. I listened to much of the first half before I got to the theater, and felt like the game was a given. When I got to the car after the movie and heard that Buffalo scored 35 unanswered points in the 2nd half to win, all I could do was smile and say to myself "it does not surprise me".

Until next week.....
Wow, As bad as I hate to say it,the Benagls are horrible.How do you give up 35 unanswered points to the Bills?
MVP2 Wrote:Wow, As bad as I hate to say it,the Benagls are horrible.How do you give up 35 unanswered points to the Bills?

I'm just really glad I didn't have to see how it happened! :HitWall:
WOW!!!! I am speechless! :HitWall:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
the way the Bengals are playing a good college team could beat them
^ that's an exageration. I get why you are saying that, but that is not even a remote possibility.
at least Steve Johnson dominated. 8 catches for 137 yards and 3 tds.
Stardust Wrote:^ that's an exageration. I get why you are saying that, but that is not even a remote possibility.

Something needs to happen. Several changes need to be made
Ah look on the bright side Bengal fans. At least the Steelers won today Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:I can honestly say I am very happy that I went to see Harry Potter instead....

Bengals were up 21. I listened to much of the first half before I got to the theater, and felt like the game was a given. When I got to the car after the movie and heard that Buffalo scored 35 unanswered points in the 2nd half to win, all I could do was smile and say to myself "it does not surprise me".

Until next week.....

:Thumbs: TongueirateSho
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ah look on the bright side Bengal fans. At least the Steelers won today Big Grin

Oh, I forgot that the Steeler still had a team. Gawd love'm, are they pretty decent???? :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Oh, I forgot that the Steeler still had a team. Gawd love'm, are they pretty decent???? :biggrin:

Ahh..not too bad..usually finish first in the division (they are this year too) Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This was ridiculous! The Bengals are terrible.
Stardust Wrote:Oh, I forgot that the Steeler still had a team. Gawd love'm, are they pretty decent???? :biggrin:

Yeah! They even have uniforms.
Bengals had this one in hand and just gave it up....
what a joke lol
Will the Coach survive??